Green Tea Purity / REFUNDS NOT RECEIVED

I PURCHASED A TRIAL ORDER OF THIS PRODUCT, A 30 DAY SUPPLY IN JULY 2009. BEFORE I EVEN RECEIVED THE TRIAL BOTTLE I WAS BILLED FOR THE SHIPPING FEES FOR IT AND THE FIRST MONTHS SUPPLY THAT I HAD NOT ORDERED. A TOTAL OF $95.00CDN. I NEVER DID RECEIVE THE MONTHS SUPPLY THAT I PAID FOR. I PHONED AND EMAILED AND PHONED AND EMAILED OVER AND OVER AND OVER, REQUESTING A REFUND FOR THE BOTTLE I DIN'T RECEIVE. I GOT RESPONSES LIKE, SEND BACK THE UNUSED PORTION OF THE ORDER AND I WOULD GET MY REFUND. I NEVER GOT THE BOTTLE SO HOW COULD I SEND IT BACK? WE WENT AROUND THAT TREE A DOZEN TIMES, THEY WOULDN'T BELIEVE ME WHEN I SAID I DIDN'T GET THE SHIPMENT. THEY SAID THEY HAD PROOF THAT A BOTTLE OF THEIR PRODUCT WAS DELIVERED TO ME ON A SPECIFIC DATE. THEY WERE RIGHT, IT WAS THE TRIAL BOTTLE, WHICH I DIDN'T GET UNTIL AFTER I COMPLAINED ABOUT PAYING FOR IT AND NOT GETTING IT. I HAVE A FILE OF EMAILS ON THIS COMPANY ABOUT AN INCH THICK. THEY DON'T RESPOND TO EMAILS, THEY WON'T GIVE YOU A PHONE NUMBER TO CALL. ALL THEY WILL DO IF THEY CAN IS TAKE YOUR MONEY. I STOPPED THEM WITH THE HELP OF VISA, THEY CANCELLED MY CARD AND NOTHING MORE COULD GO THROUGH. THEY TOLD ME TO SEND THE SAMPLE BOTTLE TO CHINA AND I WOULD GET MY REFUND. SO I DID THAT, NO REFUND. NOW I'M OUT THE POSTAGE TO CHINA.
I HAVE REPORTED THEM TO [redacted]S ALONG WITH OTHERS ON THE INTERNET, PHONE BUSTERS OF THE R.C.M.P. FRAUD DEPT., B.B.B., A LOCAL POLICE DEPT. OF WHERE ONE OF THEIR PHONY OFFICES WAS SUPPOSED TO BE LOCATED. I'VE TRIED EVERYTHING I CAN THINK OF. THESE PEOPLE ARE CON ARTISTS, SCAMMERS, CROOCKS AND THEY HAVE TO BE STOPPED. I DON'T LIVE IN THE STATES SO IT ISN'T SO EASY FOR ME, BUT THERE MUST BE A LAWYER OUT THERE SOMEWHERE WHO IS WILLING TO TAKE ON A CLASS ACTION SUIT, NOT ONLY FOR THE MONEY THEY HAVE SWINDLED PEOPLE OUT OF, BUT FOR CRIMINAL CHARGES AS WELL TO PUT THE OWNERS OF THIS COMPANY BEHIND BARS WHERE THEY BELONG. I AM WILLING TO PUT MY PERSONEL INFORMATION OUT THERE FOR ANYONE WHO IS INTERESTED IN DOING SOMETHING ABOUT THIS, I'M WILLING TO PUT MY NAME FIRST TO ANY DOCUMENT THAT WILL PUT THESE PEOPLE OUT OF BUSINESS AND HOPEFULLY BEHIND BARS.
MY NAME IS MRS. EVA-MARIA DEVINE, ADDRESS, 154 MAPLE ST, P.O. BOX 126, RODNEY, ONT. N0L 2C0, CANADA, PHONE # [protected]
I'M DEAD SERIOUS, THESE PEOPLE HAVE TO BE STOPPED. ALSO, I AM A PENSIONER, LIVING ON A VERY SMALL FIXED INCOME, SO $95.00 IS A LOT OF MONEY TO ME.
I HOPE SOMEONE READS THIS AND TAKES IT SERIOUSLY
EVE DEVINE

Green Tea Purity

Comments

• Mr
      21st of Mar, 2010

March 21, 2010
    I too have been scammed by this company. Lst july 2009, I ordered the trial botle of Green Tea, My credit card was charged for the shipping of the trial bottle and the first months supply before i even received the trial bottle. When I contacted them they said it had been delivered and I had signed for it. The trial bottle was finally delivered two days later by a courier co. from Toronto, that I could not trace, and I did not sign anything. When i din't receive the month's supply bottle that I had already paid for, I contacted them again, they said they had a record of my receiving it and I had signed for it. I told them what I had finally received was the trial bottle and I had not signed for it. They kept telling me to return the month supply bottle to them, I advised them that I could not do this as I had not received it. This concept, of not receiving the shipment was beyond their mental ability. I had to repeat that I had not received the bottle at 8 to 10 times, but it did not register. The mental block is a permanent conditon. I have sent them emails on a regular basis, to the point that every time I get a new emil address of theirs, and I contact them on it, it disapears. At present I do not have a current email address to use for them so I use their website to lodge my complaints. But I never receive any acknowledgment that my emails have been received or read, more likely they were filed under "G". There are no phone numbers available to call them. This is of course deliberate.
    A while ago I suggested we all band together, and lay a class action law suite against this organization. If we can put them out of business and bankrupt them they cannot start up again with some new scam. I previously put my personal information out there for every one to use, but I got no emails or phone calls. Are we going to sit back and be a bunch of whiners or do something. I have reported them to every law organization I could find both in Canada and the U.S. but have received no help in that quarter. So the only thing left to do is do it ourselves. I will put my information out there again. If I receive no interest, I will know that no one is ineterested in taking some positive action.
    Her it is - Eva-Maria Devine, P.O. Box 126, Rodney, Ont. N0L 2C0, Canada, Phone- 519-785-0924, email - tedevine@sympatico.ca or pixienana@hotmail.com
    Lets stop being whiners and start taking action. I know we are spread accross Canada, the U.S., the U.k. and Europe, but this can be done. We just have to band together, support each other and make it work.
    Eva-Maria Devine