Green Tea Pro / It is fake

I ordered a free trial period of Green Teal Pro TM Green Tea Triple Blend, and was charged $ 84.50 before my trial period was up and after I had already cancelled it! Then I sent back the product and requested a refund. I was told that the refund would come in 3-6 weeks! I called a week later and was told they had received the product but had not processed my refund. I was told it would be done in 2 days. I called 3 days later after no refund and the number was disconnected. I have tried to email and have no response.

Va

More Green Tea Pro Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Va
      12th of May, 2008
    Green Tea Pro - The same scam
    Green Tea Pro

I’ve been scammed and cheated the same way as others by the Green Tea Pro Diet. I ordered a test for $4.95, which was advertised as free. Then a charge appeared on my Visa May 8 which I did not authorize. I am contesting a charge through my bank. The product did not do as promised. I lost no weight. The herbs in the product can be found in ordinary green teas. OPRAH should investigate before encouraging us to believe in a product. I will never buy anything she recommends again! We should all resist following a celebrity recommendation.

15th of Jul, 2008
    Green Tea Pro - Scammed
    Green Tea Pro

This company is a total joke and rip off. I returned my product with delivery confirmation like Mark told me to. I know they got the product however I never got a credit for the returned product. I was told I would not get a full refund because of a restocking fee. It still was worth it to send the product back and receive a good portion of my money back. They received product on May 20th still no credit on my charge card Oprah should not endorse this product. Oprah needs to help all of us who have been scammed by this company

Green Tea Pro - Took my money by fraud
    Green Tea Pro

I am also complaining about the same company. I was charged $4.95 in shipping of a product that I never received with the understanding that I would be able to cancel within 15 days, however I never did receive anything but was charged $84.90. I've tried calling but cannot get thru. All I can say is that this is the 1st time I've had anything to happen to me like this and I hope it will never happen again. People today really don't have funds for other people to just take advantage of. I think it is awful that others can do things such as these. I sure hope that I will be able to get my monies back and others too.

Green Tea Pro - Stop this scam
    Green Tea Pro

I want my money back. I’m on a hello, I was just notice this morning that a charge of $84.00 on my visa & just like the complaint I saw early, it happen to me the same way. Please help me to stop this scam & do something about this (now)!!! I want my money back, I’m on a limit income, I was suppose to be charge $4.95 for this one time only & now I’ve seen they have charged my visa for $84.00 this is unexpectedly. Help stop this madness (now)!!!And now I pray that this company & the people that helping in this scam, pay for all the people they harm in this wrong doing.

• In
      9th of Jun, 2016

It seems green tea Pro comes with many names the one i was scammed by was WUYITEA-WUYISOURCE I ordered a trial box which i never received for $1.99 it was a 30 day trial if you canceled you sent the box back and you were canceled.then for some reason they called and left a message saying they couldn't process my order because they didn't get my card # right to call them with the right # so they could fill my order, I felt something was wrong so i didn't call back thinking the order was canceled like they said it would be if i didn't call back, time went by and since i owed that card nothing i didn't check it like i should 3 mo. went by when i checked it and to my surprise they had charged me the 1.99 plus 29.95 a month for 4 months. i never got anything from them so it was hard to get in touch with them because on the charges there was no telephone # like most of the time in the mean time i noticed 3 other companies had been charging me every month i had never heard of any of them, i tried the INTERNET and every place i could think of to find out who they were and how to talk or email anything to find out who they were but i couldn't find out then i came to this site and found the wuyiteasource and they said on one of the complaints and other e were many that they were parent companies of the tea co. and they gave your # to them i finally got in touch with them and after about 30 minutes of talk they finally agreed to refund my money and they admitted the others were parent co. of theirs and they were suppose to get my permission before they used my card when they told me the services they offered i knew i had never OK ed any one of them i still haven't gotten any where with them yet. i always thought your c.c. company helped you with things like this but they told me they would put the charges on hold but i would have to find proof myself that they were unauthorized so at least i know now most credit cards don't care as long as you pay your bill, stay away from WIYU tea source unless you want all the hassles I'm going through because all the complaints that i saw said almost the same as mine

Green Tea Pro - Unauthorized billing
    wu-yisource.com

I ordered the "free"$14.95 sample and before I had tried it another larger bottle arrived with no information or bill but noting a cost of $84.95 would ensue. A charge then appeared on my credit card. I called them and was told to send back the bottle for credit. I did last April 1st.

I am sorry not to have called the card company right away as no credit was ever given. I called again and was given a confirmation number. Later, I called again and was told I was "next in line". After recovering from surgery I am ready to try again and report them to every agency I can think of and to Oprah. (Does she know she's being used?)

I have the small sample unused and, since they seem to be cheats, I am afraid to use it. Buyer beware!

9th of Jun, 2016
    Green Tea Pro - What can I do?
    Green Tea Pro

I too am a victim of GTP, before receiving my $84.90 bottle in the mail, I called and could not reach anyone. I then replied to the initial email, and when it arrived, denied it at the post office. Via email was told once they received it back I would have my money back in my account within 5-10 days. It's been longer than that now, and the email address comes back "mailer daemon". I suppose I have to contact my bank for fraud now???

Anyone had any luck getting their money back?

Please help if u can.

Green Tea Pro - They withdrew $84.90 from my bank accout without permission
    Green Tea Pro

Green Tea Pro withdrew $84.90 from my bank account without permission. This is fraud and I will report it to the better business bureau. I want this company to cancel the product and return my money to my account. I received a phone number from my bank in order to contact Green Tea Pro. Which I did and I only got a recording every time I called. The recording gives you two ways to contact them in order to cancel a product which I never ordered. You can leave a message on the voice mail or e-mail them. They request your name and a zip code. The problem with leaving a phone message is the voice mail is full so theirs no way to leave a message and the e-mail address they give leaves you know where on the net looking for them. This is fraud!!! I am disappointed with a product that advertised on the Oprah Winfrey show and with her for not investigating a company before she does business with them. Shame on You Oprah Winfrey!!!

Green Tea Pro - Beware of them
    Green Tea Pro

I accepted a one month trial of Green Tea Diet. But when I attempted to make contact with the company, the electronic answering message is in a loop, giving you only two options. Press 1 for customer service. Press 2 to hear instructions on how to reach them on the web, or press 9 to hear the message again. The loop goes no where, just plays over and over.

The company continues to charge $84.90 on my credit card. Beware of businesses that are located in Las Vegas, NV. Many are not on the up and up.

Please help!!!

9th of Jun, 2016

I am also having problem with Green Tea. I only signed up for the 1 time trial. Have since received 2 more shipments and they have charged my credit card $85.00 twice. I can't afford such a rip off.

Trying desperately to get them to give me a refund.

But not luck yet. I am trying to get my credit card company to help but there is only so much they can do. Why are people like this and take advantage of honest hardworking people

Beware of them. Don't answer ad. Oprah shouldn't have given them such a good review.

Green Tea Pro - I'm scammed
    Green Tea Pro

I too was scam by Green Tea Pro. I filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and if I have not refunded my money, I think a Class Action Suit should be filed for by all of us. I am tired of being ripped off and I am not taking it any more. Anyone with me. Let's see how to fight back, I have never spoken with not one person and like everyone else the voicemail is full. I don't see how this can happen over and over again and no one gets just. Maybe we should start with Oprah.

• La
      9th of Jun, 2016

I ordered the product and I am very happy with the results. I was also charged the &84.90 a month later, I called to cancel and they allowed me to. Thought it twice and decided to keep the product that I received and give it a chance. I called the customer care at 1-866-518-6901 and got a live person to answer my questions and also cancel the membership (automatic withdraw from my bank account).
    I actually just called today 11-14-08 and still got a live person.

• Cl
      9th of Jun, 2016

I agree that they are nothing but a big ripoff & something should be done about them. Even my credit card co. Capitol
    One is a rip off as they refuse to reverse the charge. For a product I refused & was sent back. So I am still charged for a product I don't have. I have called left messages with no call backs & emailed them with no answer either.

I am all for a class action suit if that is what it takes to get my money back!!!