Green Tea Phen / Unauthorized billing!

I got the 10 day trial for the green tea diet pills and when I received them in the mail the bottle was smashed and so was the pills. I never wanted to order more but yet they charged my card for 79.95 and never got any other products! I just want my money back!! What do I do? I can't find their company name, e-mail or even a phone number on them.

Comments

• Ib
      27th of Mar, 2008
    Green Tea Phen - The order
    Utah

I tried to contact these people, because I just ordered the free bottle...I never ask for any other product...I will no acept the charge to my credit card!!! Can someone help me out!!!

• Li
      27th of Mar, 2008

I only received a 5 day supply. When I tried to contact them to cancel any other orders, I couldn' get them.

• De
      7th of Apr, 2008
    Green Tea Phen - Terrible delivery service!
    Green Tea Phen
    3131 E. Camelback Road
    Phoenix
    Arizona
    Phone: 1888-289-8740

I ordered the free sample, and never received the item. They then charged my credit card 80.00 twice! I called them to get my money back and they wouldn't budge! SCAM!

• Je
      10th of Apr, 2008

I ordered the free 10 day supply for #3.97 and when I got them the bottle was smashed and so were the pills. I looked at my account and they have now charged my account 79.95 and haven't gotten anything from them. Don't have a number on them or anything. How do I get ahold of them?

• Se
      11th of Apr, 2008

If you order from gree tea desire. Here is their phone #. 1-888-2898740.