Green Tea LLC / Fraud

This Company is scam. I wanted a Free Trial as I thought it will work, because I actually heard a talk about the Green Tea and help with the weight loss, but these people - They are Scam!!! It's not working + they are charging you $85.00 even before your free trial offer ends and they don't send you anything! This is terrible, this is the first time I've been ripped off like this. I truly hope that someone will stop them. I used my debit card and now I have so many problems with getting my money back. It's just awful. The phone # provided doesn't work either. So just for other people, don't try it - it's not working + it's FRAUD.

Va

Comments

• Va
      25th of Apr, 2008

I, too, ordered the free Green Tea LLC from Oprah's website and was charged. I will notify Oprah's people that they are harbouring and enabling a felon. Then I left a message to cancel and was still sent another shipment. I just called again and their box was FULL. Hmmmm, I will notify the authorities.

Their number is 801 523-6499 in Utah. Please read the former email. They typed FRAUD over and over...that is how I feel.

Unfortunately, we live in a time when no one can be trusted. Now I find that I will no longer order from the computer! Too bad...but at least I won't be played upon.

Please beware!!!

• Lt
      15th of Jul, 2008

How can I stop this?? They have been sending this product to me for months and I can stop it. Please let me know what you are doing about this?

8th of Aug, 2008

I even sent back the product with a "delivery confirmation" and then they disappeared. Who do we report them to?

• Pe
      7th of Jul, 2010

I found an updated phone number for Green Tea LLC at (866) 962-8740 When I talked to the customer rep I kept a level head and they were helpful enough. I got my order canceled. I also found out you can cancel at Greentea-light.com

I know there were multiple companies going under the name "Green Tea LLC". suggest making sure you have the right company, or checking if you are receiving products from multiple companies. It’s a frustrating waste of time to call one company, spend all that time trying to figure out your problem only to find out you have the wrong people. It’s also frustrating canceling for one product, then receiving more of another product because you didn’t realize you signed up for multiple company’s products.