Green Tea LLC / Scam

I am having great difficulty cancelling and I am quite annoyed. As of Saturday 4/26 it had only been 15 days since I placed original order on 4/11. I tried to cancel at my bank end at a cost of 20 which I did not mind but I would also need to cancel my debit card.

There is a number BUT you can never get through. [protected].

Some garbage about updating there phone system. Then of course you can email or if you are remotely lucky to leave a voice msg. But, there again know one calls back. I have tried the email they give you now four times. Also if you click on the site there is an area to read term and agreement also with a website. Which once again does not go through.

Va

Comments

• Va
      28th of Apr, 2008

I responded to an offer for the tea for shipping charges only. I received a small order of the tea and colon cleanse and I thought that was it. Then I got my bank statement with an $84 charge for a shipment that I received with larger quantities. I did not place that order! And I have found no web site for them. I have no more words and are fewer than 100 so will repeat same: I responded to an offer for the tea for shipping charges only. I received a small order of the tea and colon cleanse and I thought that was it.

9th of May, 2008

I accepted an offer for a free trial of green tea cleansing with an email forwarded from the TV talk show hostOprah's approval.
    Because of her approval for these cleansing products, I decided to give it a try.

I simply filled out the information and paid only for the shipping charges for a free 30 day trial.

To my surprise, Green Tea LLC charged my checking account about $85 WITHOUT MY AUTHORIZATION and sent me a package for more Green Tea. I was very upset because of this. For that reason, I canceled the product by telephoning the company.

I contacted the company and canceled the order. I did this in March 2008, and to date, the company has not issued a credit to my account (May 9, 2008). I then shut down the account for fear of them taking advantage of my account without my approval.

Here is the address on the package (I have been unable to locate their web site) and after reading these comments, I am reporting this company to the Better Business Bureau. The address is as follows:

Green Tea, LLC
    1930 Village Center Cir #3-108
    Las Vegas, NV 89134

If someone if filing a class action suit for fradulent services, please contact me at (513) 933-9805.

I am interested.

• Kn
      16th of May, 2008

I have been trying to find a number to cancel my order. I would hope that the company would respond to their clients concerns. I am publicly stating that I want my order to be canceled effective imediately, 5/16/08. K. Nanez

• Kl
      24th of May, 2008

I accepted an offer for a free trial of green tea .
    Green Tea LLC charged my credit card account $85 WITHOUT MY AUTHORIZATION and sent me a package for more Green Tea. for another $85 I tried to canceled the product by telephoning the company with no luck the Number I called said the mailbox was full.

This is fraud and they should be put out of business

KWieder

• Sh
      19th of Jun, 2008

Because of her approval for these cleansing products, I also decided to give it a try.

I filled out the information and paid only for the shipping charges for a free 30 day trial.

I was surprise, Green Tea LLC charged my checking account several times $WITHOUT MY AUTHORIZATION and sent me more Green Tea. I am very upset because of this. For that reason, I contacted the company and canceled the order.

I also tried to contact the company again with no luck the Number transferred me to another number which charged me $5.00 to use. I spent the $5. once got through to an operator who informed me that, "she had no ideal who the company was and she had no number for them."

I then call my bank and shut down the account to keep them from taking advantage of my account without my approval again.

If someone is filing a class action suit for fradulent services, please contact me at (813-732-1724)

STL

• Mi
      10th of Jul, 2008

I have just gotten off the phone with the Green Tea, LLC folks at 866-518-6901 and was told that my acct. had never been cancelled like I thought 2 months ago. I, like many of have been receiving the product in the mail and my VISA has been being charged. The gentleman I spoke to assured my that it's now cancelled and gave me a confirmation number. I did mention to him about the unauthorized charges and about the massive complaints online about this and he assured me that it's been cancelled. I'll wait to see if anything else shows up, if it does, the only option is to cancel the VISA Card.

• Vi
      2nd of Oct, 2008

Green tea people did the same to me, I ordered only the sample they debited my card for 7.00 not the 5.00 that I aproved then three weeks later they debited my card for 76.90, I called the band and had the reverse the charge, green tea also called my home 5 times a day I avoided there calls after three times telling them NO I don't want to order anymore. Fraud is an oder, it smells like green tea, the green out of your pocket book.

• Pe
      7th of Jul, 2010

I found an updated phone number for Green Tea LLC at (866) 962-8740 When I talked to the customer rep I kept a level head and they were helpful enough. I got my order canceled. I also found out you can cancel at Greentea-light.com

I know there were multiple companies going under the name "Green Tea LLC". suggest making sure you have the right company, or checking if you are receiving products from multiple companies. It’s a frustrating waste of time to call one company, spend all that time trying to figure out your problem only to find out you have the wrong people. It’s also frustrating canceling for one product, then receiving more of another product because you didn’t realize you signed up for multiple company’s products.