Green Tea Extreme / Unable to return merchandise and to cancel membership

Phone: 1-888-692-8352

Like all the other complaints it starts with ordering a trial sample of Green Tea Extreme. After I received the sample I was charged on my credit card the amount of $4.95 plus $1.00 s/h = $5.95. That was on 3/03/09. Then on 3/25/o9 I was charged $38.95 of which I did not order. I did not ask for any further orders. When I called them I was told that I would continue to received them until I cancelled my membership. This I did not know I had done. When I try to cancel membership or orders I am told to email them at www.getorderhelp.com. When I do this they say they will get back to me in 24 to 48 hours. I have done this 3 times and have still not received any response. Now I am trying to return the order they sent me on 4/11/09 for $39.95 plus 4.95 s/h =$44.90. This order I have never received. I am at a lose as to what to do next. I guess I'm just another sucker like the others. Someone needs to put them out of business.

Comments

• Ro
      7th of May, 2008
    Green Tea Extreme - charged my bank account twice for$39.95 on a free trial bottle
    central coast nutraceuticals
    12399 Belcher Rd South
    Phone: 1 888 692-8352
    WWW.centralcoastnutra.net

they offered my wife a free trial bottle for $5.95 shipping fee.After only 2 tablets she was not satisfied.She called up the company to explain that she didnot want the product, she was then told that if the bottle was open she could not return it? We had gotten our bank statment a month later .It showed that we were charge $39.95 from two seperate companies for extra bottles that we never ordered!

• Ce
      17th of Jun, 2008
    Green Tea Extreme - Sending Goods not ordered
    Central Coast Nutraceuticals Inc
    2375 East Camelback Rd
    Phoenix
    Phone: 1 888 692 8352

If there are any questions regarding Trial offers, membership enrollment, or returns with Central Coast Nutraceuticals products, we recommend contacting the Customer Care Department either by phone (888-692-8352) or through our Customer Assistance Website (Getorderhelp.com). If you call, there is rarely a hold time, and if you e-mail don’t forget to check your spam e-mail box for the response. The Customer Care Department is available to help you Monday – Friday: 5am – 6pm Mountain Std. Time.

Here is an example of the terms and conditions, taken directly from the Green Tea Extreme order page.

“Your ten day trial begins approximately four days after you place your initial order. Most orders are received within four days. If you do not receive your order within the four day shipping period please contact customer care and we will be happy to extend your trial period. If you are not satisfied with Green Tea Extreme for any reason just return the unused portion anytime before the end of the ten day trial period and you will have no further obligation. If you are happy with the product do nothing and your credit card will be charged an additional $38.95 approximately fourteen days after the initial trial shipment. In addition, approximately thirty days after you order your risk-free trial and about every thirty days thereafter, we will automatically send you an additional 1 month supply. The credit card you provide today will be billed the low price of $39.95 plus $4.95 shipping & handling for a total of $44.90 when each new product ships. That's 20% off the regular price for a 1-month supply. You may cancel your membership to Green Tea Extreme during the trial period or any time thereafter by simply calling our Customer Care department at 1-888-692-8352 or by using our contact form at www.getorderhelp.com. Remember, most customers see noticeable results by using Green Tea Extreme consistently for three months. If you are not fully satisfied with future shipments you may return any unopened bottles within thirty days of receipt for a full refund less the shipping and a 15% restocking fee. Please read full Terms and Conditions for complete details of this offer.”

• Co
      23rd of Jul, 2008
    Green Tea Extreme - do not want any more green tea units
    central coast nutraceuticals, inc.
    205 West Oliver Street
    Corunna
    Michigan
    Phone: 989 7433048
    conniezuck@aol.com

wanted to try the product but didn't order more company kept subtracting $44.90 from
    my credit card without my permission really got taken to the cleaners!!! what happened to the free bottle to sample?

• Ni
      26th of Aug, 2008
    Green Tea Extreme - Rip off
    CCNUTRA
    Florida

I ordered the Green Tea Extreme supposedly for only $5.95. A month later I found a charge for 38.95 on my account. I called the company and found out that I had to cancel my order by sending the pills back in order to not be charged. I tell ya, After reading other peoples comments this really made me think twice before ordering ANYTHING on the internet. At least if I do I will read EVERYTHING and get the facts before being sucked into this mess. Of course the bank can't do anything because I didn't read the small print that you need a magnifying glass to see. I cancelled the credit card that I orginally puchased the product with and had another one reissued so they don't charge me again because if that happened I would have had to get postal!!!

• Le
    Phoenix
    Arizona
    Phone: 888-692-8352
    greenteaextreme.com

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY. They will not provide information on canceling a membership and will continue to charge your credit card, even after being told you were remove from the membership and future charges. They will also pass your information to another company who will also automatically enroll you and charge you monthly as well. Their customer service agents are rude and told me not to call them anymore. They made comments like "go mow your yard lady and stop calling us". I was called "stupid" and was refused customer service. "We pride ourselves on providing outstanding customer service and support. In order to get optimal results, you may have additional questions or concerns about our products or about your purchase. You can contact us via phone, email or postal mail. We are here to support you". This comes directly from their website, but they will not stand behind it.
    BE AWARE OF DOING BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY AND ANY OF ITS PRODUCTS!!!

14th of Sep, 2008

I just started the trial myself with Green Tea Extreme, and haven't used it enough to state if it is really worth the money or not. But what I disagree with is claim of not knowing about the charges. If the person would have clicked on the Terms and conditions link at bottom of ad ( granted the words are small); the terms state that at the end of your 14 day trial, unless you cancel within the trial period; your card will be charged $38.95. The terms also state that approx 30 days from when the trial started, you will be charged 39.95 plus 4.95 S&H for a total of 44.90. So as you can see, within that first 30 day period ( including trial period), you will have been charged a total of $83.85 plus the original $1.00 trial money. Nothing is hidden, its all there in the small print, just have to search for it. I don't agree with all those charges like that, but atleast I knew what I signed up for. Next time, read all the details ( terms in fine print) before complaining about charges.

17th of Sep, 2008

I want to see if soemone with the same problem want to join me to sue this kind of being, no human.They steal people, they don't answer phones, they charge 8 times what they said and they don't answer any complaint email, they don't have any customer care department as they admit and they are a fraud.Their name is "ccnutra" and everything is false.

• Ru
      20th of Sep, 2008
    Green Tea Extreme - overcharge
    Central Coast Pharmaceuticals
    Holbrook
    Massachusetts
    Phone: 888-692-8352

This company charged me $45.85 for a "FREE" sample of their tea. I was supposed to pay only S&H. What is my recourse? I want a REFUND!!! I called the toll free # but the recording said they were closed. I called several times just to get their email address but either I cannot understand WHAT the heck she was saying or she is just not speaking clearly!

• De
      26th of Sep, 2008
    Green Tea Extreme - not being credited for product returned
    Canada

I ordered Green Tea Extreme capsules as a trial and decided not to order them however they are being sent to me billed on my Visa every month and I have returned every shipment and never been credited for them. Quit sending them and credit my visa immediately for the last 3 shipments that I did not order. Credit me $46.82 x 3 immediately on my credit card.

• Yo
      30th of Sep, 2008
    Green Tea Extreme - did no t get product and charged for something i did not order.
    support@centralcoastnutra.c
    1449 E. Grove Ave.
    Orange
    Phone: 714 474-3865

I ordered green tea extreme for 1.00 pluss shipping 4.95. I WAS CHARGED 38.95 for something i did not order. When i finally got through to an operator she said i didnt touch the reject button on the other item i did not want. I want my full refund for what i was charged.A.S.A.P

8th of Oct, 2008
    Green Tea Extreme - unorthorized use of credit card
    26 stadtmauer drive
    Clifton
    New Jersey
    Phone: 201-997-8008

I orignally ordered green tea extreme on a special and was charged $5.95. I know have two charges on my credit card for 38.95 and 44.90 which I did not orthorize. Plus I have not received any products which I do not want. Please credit my account. I will be calling my credit card company to make sure this happens. thank you Janet Gergowitz

• Ed
      8th of Oct, 2008
    Green Tea Extreme - ordered bottle for $1 and was charged $45.85 and didn't receive
    Phone: 888 692-8352

On 9/22 I ordered online the green tea extreme product for $1 plus S&H which was $4.95. I checked my bank account and GTE had deducted $45.85. I immediately called the # I listed above and got a message to call another time as all reps were busy. I have continued to call and finally got the address of this web site to contact from the GTE message recording. Please direct me as to who I should contact so I can get my money refunded.

15th of Oct, 2008

This case will be federal fraud, if indeed the perps can be caught.
    Class action suits will probably be to no avail, because individuals need to be identified. We need to, and will, find out who they are. Since we are in the Olive Oil import business, we are familiar with how to track people internationally.

15th of Oct, 2008
    Green Tea Extreme 1 unit - sending product after initial trial without reordering
    Central Coast Nutraceuticals, Inc.
    12399 Belcher Road South,Suite 140
    Phone: 1 888-692-8352
    support@centralcoastnutra.net

I order the trial special, then before I could call to cancel the program, they sent me the 2nd month, I called and tried to cancel my order. They talked me into another month at a $10 savings. I told them that I wanted to be called before the next month was charged. They didn't call and charged my account for $29.95. I want the order cancelled and the charge taken off my account. I do not want the product any more. Thank you. Marilyn Hodges

15th of Oct, 2008

Please cancel any and all orders sent and please do not send any more. Stop

Order # 125024 I just received on 10/14/08 of which I will return and expect my account to be credited.

Charles Alexander

• Ju
    Green Tea Extreme - Charged to much money &did not order what i received
    Green Tea Extreme
    12399 belcher road south suite 140
    Phone: 1 888 692 8352

i only ordered trial size of green tea extreme i received my pkg and i had hoodia burst gum for$9.95 that i did not order hoodia water 1 unit for $29095 which i definantlt did not order i got a e mail back stating that my charge wpuld be gharged $2.95 only noi want some response from some one soon t $42.85i can not get a response by phone at all or any other way i am going to the better bosiness bureau about this

• Al
      16th of Oct, 2008
    GREEN TEA EXTREME - COULD NEVER GET TO SPEAK TO ANYONE
    CENTRAL COAST NUTRA, INC.

Was online researching weight loss products can across the green tea extream ordered the 14 day tril however, did not received any thing and was charged for it i tryed on several occasions to get intouch with the company but, was unsecessful every time all i got was a recording could not even leave a message i even tried emails. This company is a frud but, i will get to the bottom of this because my account is being debited for sumthing i dont use or have not even got the tril to try. If someone knows a nother way to get to this company i will be grateful

• Tr
      20th of Oct, 2008
    Green Tea Extreme - overcharge/added product not order
    central coast nutraceuticals,INC
    12399 belcher RD south
    Phone: 1888-692-8352

I AGREED to try GREEN TEA EXTREME FOR $1.00 tria offer for 1 month supply but they send other
    product like HOODIBURST GUM FOR $9.95 AND HOODIAWATER GOR $29.95 for a total of
    $45.85 which I did not authorize. They charged my credit card for it.

• Br
      23rd of Oct, 2008

I just recently ordered the $4.95 cost for shipping and handling, and i was also charged but for 68.72! This is completely ridiculous and if you can find a phone number or address i also would like to contact them to get my money refunded as well!!

27th of Oct, 2008
    Green Tea Extreme - products not ordered but charged for

I agreed to receive your product of Green Tea Extreme on a 30 day trail bases for a one dollar charge ($1.00). You sent me items I did not agree to buy or order and billed me for $45.85. This is a scam.