green tea extreem / trial periot.and charged for other things sent.should have been 1.oo charged me 45.85

1 12399 Belcher Rd. s. Ste 140 Largo Fla.33773Largo, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-888-692-8352

They avertised a 14 day trial for 1.oo and shipping.But when I got it. they had added two other items to it.and charged my card 45.85 for it.when I called them they said I should have checked them off that I didn't want them.I didn't see anything that said they were adding these to my purchase.so how could I have checked something off I wasn;t aware of.? Now they have all sorts of things I am supposed to do to get only a portion of the money back.Because now they are chargeing me for re-stock fee.Plus shipping and handling.and I have to get a rma no. from customer care.Which I waited on the line for an hour, And never got any number..

Comments

14th of Oct, 2008
    green tea extreem - takeing money
    entral oaoast Nutraceuticals Inc
    12399 Belcher Road South Suite 140
    Largo
    Florida
    Phone: 8886928352
    supotcentrelcoastnutra.net

order trial product for a dollor.since sept 9 th they have taken 45.00 and oct.again 45.00 out of my checking account with out my permission.this was an offer of a dollor mow there wipeing my bank account out.tried telephone they do not answer.tried email .no response.

• De
      28th of Feb, 2009

I also was sent the $45.85 worth of products when I also requested the $1.00 + shipping. Thenn when I phoned, and e-mailed that I did not want any thing else sent to me and that I was returning the 2 items I did not order. Then after I returned the items to Largo Florida, and check to see if my account had been credited, I found that they were charging my account again for $38.95. I CALLED THEM talked to Chris, he said the items had not been shipped yet, so he gave me the credit for the whole $38.95, now they are still trying to charge me the $45.85, and keep saying I did not return the items. It has been 4 months and I cannot get satisfaction. I am still in dispute, and they have called me a trouble maker, hung up on me and anumber of other hateful things.
    Deb, Navarre, Florida

• Ga
      24th of Aug, 2009

I was charged and told I was to pay $64.90 for a shipment I never received. Then I was told they would send another shipment and I would have to send it back for me to get credit. I told them NOT to send me anything because I might not get this shipment either and that I knew they would charge me another $64.90. I think they should be put out of business.