Green Tea Desire / they are taking my money

Orem, UT, United States Review updated:
Phone: 925-339-2626
i orderd a free sample and paid for the shipping of $4.something and everymonth i keep getting free samples until i noticed my bank has been messed with from this company and i hope a lawsuit comes to light soon because i am there...
Te

po box 971090
Orem
Utah
Phone: none

I can't believe i have gotten scammed. But this is exactly what this is. Don't answer any e - mails and definitely don't order anything off of them. I ordered samples to try something out. Next thing i know i'm being charged over $200. 00 within 2 months. I have called numerous times to go to gohelpnow.com to take care of cancelling. Well, that doesn't work! Calling the number on your statement is a joke. I actually got ahold of someone and was told that under their terms and conditions, blah, blah, blah.
Me

Orem
Utah
Phone: unknown
unknown

I asked for this product just once and paid for it through my debit card. I am still receiving this product and the money is being taken out of my bank account without my authorization. What can I do to stop this?
Th
  3rd of Aug, 2008
The same thing happened to me. Until I called and completely cancelled it, they would be still taking my money. I was pissed. And, they wouldnt credit me for any of it.
El
  31st of Oct, 2008
I sent away for a free sample with shipping and handling of 4.00. Then next thing they were taking 79.95 out of my account for a order. I call but the answer come on all the time to cancel. Then I email them no response, but money is taking for my account. I have cancel and ask for my refund still no response. Okay it time to take legal action.
  3rd of Nov, 2008
I order a shipment of free trail for $4.57 samples, off Ultima Hoodia, Pure AcaiBerry, and Green Tea DESIRE; but now this company kee.ps sending addicional bottles, six to be exact, totaling $198.80, charged to my credit car wihtout my permision I'ven't singed for any additional products.Yours F. De Jesus
  3rd of Nov, 2008
I have felted relived now that I' AM able to make this complaint
  3rd of Dec, 2008
If you google gohelpnow.com it is the first link that shows up. Use the last option and send them a email if you can not find yourself in their data base.