Green Tea 4 Life X-treme / Scam

Green Tea 4 Life X-treme
1755 North 400 East Suite 102
Phone: 1-888-400-6999
I saw an ad for a free month's sample of Green Tea 4 Life. at the end of December 2008. I was only supposed to be charged for the $6.95 shipping and handling charge. This was too good to be true!

The next day the bank was open there was a charge for $74.95 on my checking acct. The supposedly free sample arrived 2 wks later. Another one came a week later which I refused.

I have tried to make contact by phone, by web site and by snail mail with no success. This is a complete fraud and I want my money back!

N  3rd of Jan, 2009 by

Green Tea 4 Life X-treme - Fraud
New York

I saw an ad for this product and it was supposed to be free if you paid just the shipping and handling. I stupidly fell for it and they charged me $74.95. This was a complete scam and I want my money back!!
D  24th of Feb, 2009 by
I thought it was a scam also, but after about one week I realized it wasn't! It is great! I don't want coffee in the morning or wine at night! I feel terrific and full of energy all day with green tea powder drink! So does my partner. It actually feels too good to be true and I am going to order more!