Green Somke / Green Smoke Electronic Cigarette Scam

1 Miami, FL, United States Review updated:

The Green Smoke "HIGH QUALITY" Electronic Cigarette is a scam. I've had over 5 batterys replaced and I am NOT happy with there products. Green Smoke is supposed to save you "Green". Green Smoke costs more then tobacco smoking because there products run out of flavor really quick and a battery cost $50. I would not reccommend this company and I highly recommend you the the "Blu Electronic Cigarette" They could take up to a week to ship your order out and another to recieve. there "5 pack cartomizers" cost $14.75 and there new flavors last about 25 good puffs per cartomizer. I am very unhappy with this company and I asked them to help me with my Green Smoke products and they live chat agent said "We're sorry you feel that way, but even if we loose one customer we still have customers because green smoke rocks!" I've just tried the blu electronic cigarette and its such a mass improvment compared to green smoke. I will never get scammed again because I wont use Green Smoke. There starter kit costs $139 and blu costs $59.95! The Green Smoke "high quality" isn't so high quality after all.

Please dont get scammed by this company.

Comments

• Se
      25th of Aug, 2011

It's been over 5 months without replacing my batteries (Green Smoke) and the cartridges last anywhere from one day and a half to two days worth of smoking (and I used to smoke one pack of conventional cigs a day), I'm in Mexico, and still receiving my replacement cartridges within 5 days time, and that's an international order (with fast shipping of course, but it's worthwhile given the terrible postal services we have here), they've even included some gifts with each order, even the green smoke thermal cup (twice!) and a USB cigarette which you plug to your computer so you don't need a battery. I believe this complaint is probably from some desperate salesman from Blu or whichever the other brand is.