Green Millionaire Book / SCAM

Company Zip: 97103
[protected]
Monday-Friday 6:00am-5:30pm PST
Saturday 7:00am-3:30pm PST
Please flood their no. with demands to get the money back. or sue in court or complain to FTC and CA attorney general - see below.
b. FTC phone no. [protected]
c. CA attorney general - you have to file on line - no. is [protected]
d. I never got any email with the first charge as THEY PURPOSELY SEND IT TO YOUR SPAM BOX!!! SO MOST FOLKS WOULD NOT LOOK AT IT BUT IN MY CASE THE isp just deletes the spam mail/ I never got any email in my spam box and the company claims sending it to my spam box. Why would someone purposely send it there unless they were upto no good!
d. the info in the book is junk! nothing new
e. watch out guys ... this green millionaire book has no new info, and it is a scam as they will keep charging your card $29.95 endlessly with no recourse. there is a finely thought out scheme to defraud as they send the emails TO THE SPAM BOX!!! most people set those to delete automatically or isps do that also. then they start charging you the money every month/ 2 months or so. so you really get nothing and they bill you and then don't credit back the money when requested. they refuse to credit the money back to the card. I have also heard that they illegally and keep charging your card illegally and refuse to credit the cards as they say they have no mechanism to do that. they the book and magazines are total junk any way...IF YOU GET THEM! ALSO THEY CLAIM THEY SEND THE FIRST ISSUE FREE AND THEY EITHER DONT (MY CASE) OR SEND IT IMMEDIATELY TO YOUR SPAM BOX TO AVOID DETECTION AND THEN START CHARGING YOUR CARD AFTER A BRIEF PERIOD. THESE CROOKS HAVE CLEVERLY DESIGNED A SYSTEM TO DEFRAUD MOST FOLKS OUT OF THEIR MONEY...ATLEAST $30 OR MORE ANYWAY.
g. cancel the card and put their charges in dispute with the card company and cancel the card to protect yourself

Ak

Comments

• Ye
      23rd of Dec, 2009
    Green Millionaire Book - overcharges
    Green Millionaire

When checking my online bank account noticed there were 3 charges for this "book". 2 for $9.95 each (I only selected one newsletter), and the $1 "shipping & handling".

Now tried to call customer CARE at 1-877-213-8238 to request partial refund. After several tries and receiving message "the number you dialed is invalid, please chec your number and try again", I'm stumped where to go next.

Anyone have suggestions, PLEASE? We are also on fixed income and just trying to find options to save money and be good to the envirionment at the same time.

HELP!!!

10th of Jun, 2010
    Green Millionaire Book - Got the Book, but was charged extra
    Phone: 1-877-213-8238
    greenmillionaire.com

We ordered the book, gave our debit number. We got the book
    then a couple weeks later we were charged $89.95. I searched
    the web site and found a customer care number, 1-877-213-8238.
    I called and spoke with 'Alissa'. She said we had signed up for the
    promotion that gave us their e-zine for a year. After assuring
    her we did not get their e-zine, and we did not authorize the money
    to be taken out of our account, she said she would refund our
    money. This is a scam, I still do not know if we will get our
    money back, but I wanted to let everyone know the phone
    number. Again, it is 1-877-213-8238. Good luck to us and to
    each of you. Call them.

• La
      10th of Jul, 2010
    Green Millionaire Book - haven't received what I paid for
    California
    greemmillionaire.com

I saw the commercial on TV, as many did. When it mentioned their book could help you save money & help the environment, who wouldn't jump on that? Especially when the shipping is $1! So, of course I went to the site & paid the shipping fee. That was in May. When I get my bank statement for June, there was $29.99 taken out of my account. What in the H$%* for? If that was the case, why didn't they just say that in the first place? And this is July, where is my BOOK?

20th of Jul, 2010

Now I know how the green millionaire is getting richer every day. I went to my bank web site to pay my home owners insurance and discovered that $89.95 had been deducted and paid to Green Millionaire without my knowledge or permission. I am holding for someone to answer my call; have been holding for at least ten minutes. And I'm getting sick thinking about not being able to pay my homeowners insurance.

• Na
      7th of Aug, 2010
    Green Millionaire Book - Three charges for one book
    greem millionaire
    South Carolina

Ordered the book for $1.95, got book and an invoice for $89.95 for an emagazine that I did order and do not want. Now I am going to have to work to get that fixed.

2nd of Mar, 2011
    Green Millionaire Book - Three charges for one book
    Green Millionaire Book

When checking my online bank account noticed there were 3 charges for this book. 2 for $9.95 each (I only selected one newsletter), and the $1 Shipping & handling.

Now tried to call customer care at 1-877-213-8238 to request partial refund. After several tries and receiving message “the number you dialed is invalid, please check your number and try again”, I’m stumped where to go next.

Anyone have suggestions, please. We are also on fixed income and just trying to find options to save money and be good to the environment at the same time.