Green Living Group / fraud

tonoto, Northwest Territories, Canada Review updated:

this company is a fraud. They tell you to send them money for a loan that you qualify for if you have bad credit and if you have no cosigner then you have to pay a secuity deposit for the loan. Once you pay the deposit then they are going to tell you the loan as default and that it takes 2 to 4 weeks to get your refund back and you can't call the refund department because they don't take incomming calls so really you won't get a refund back for them

Comments

Lr
  8th of Nov, 2008
There are trying to get my money for fourdays now.This company has no address-they want you to wire them money thru western union and they are suppost to be in New York(someplace).I am not going to send them any money because I have read several ripoff reviews and this company is doing so far is exactly as the reviews read.Email me if you like I would like to hear your dealings with these people. ruhgail@clearwire.net
Ch
  17th of Nov, 2008
thanks i was just doing a lil research before i was literally minutes from going through with them
Go
  8th of Jun, 2016

Green Living Group - Rip off company
Green Living Group

I had submitted a request for a sizable loan for the amount of $10, 000 from this Company, upon being approved I was told that I needed some collateral to cover the Insurance due to that fact that I had bad credit and no collateral.

I was given a couple of options and they were different prices that I could use to insure my loan, I choose the $500, I informed the person (Janice Anderson) that I didn't have that kind of money, she then came up with another plan and that was to pay $250. and then they would release $5, 000 to my account, upon that money being deposited into my account I was to then call and let her know that the money was in my account and we were to make arrangements on the other half of the money, needless to say I had been taken, the first time I called back she answered and said it would be in by 12:00 midnight.

After going through all of that I called back to let her know that the money still had not reached my account, and yes the phone number given was no longer available, I just want to say to other that no matter how much you believe in something yes it's to good to be TRUE. I wish that this website could be taken down, one more thing do not be fooled by the BBB online down in the right hand corner it's a fake, believe me I know.