[Resolved] Green Leaf Loan Group / they overcharged me and no one replied to my complaints

5 16192 Costal Highway, Lewes, DE, United States Review updated:

I was seriously disappointed that the company Green Leaf Loan Group took $100 from my account and no one warned me about it. WTF? I took loan from them, but I already provided them the secure deposit. I want my money back. I already sent them emails, but they didn’t reply. I really need money back, please maybe someone can help me to get money back. Please, share your views and ideas. Thanks.

• Resolution statement

• Green Leaf Loan Group Customer Care's Response, Jul 17, 2017

Green Leaf Loan Group does not charge for applying, our website is secure and you can contact us by email for any reason [protected]@greenleafloangroup.com. Our greatest apology to anyone who did not have a good experience but most of what is being written is not true.

Li
Sep 21, 2014

Comments

• To
      23rd of Nov, 2014

According to Green Leaf Loan Group's Facebook page, they are accredited by the BBB but when I researched this claim on BBB's site, it turns out that not only is this company NOT accredited, but BBB has tried contacting Green Leaf Loan Group several times asking them to remove the BBB logo from the company's Facebook page. BBB hasn't received any response from Green Leaf Loan Group, aka AtoZ Financials, LLC aka National Cash Credit! If you just type these companies' names on Google and type "scam" or "complaint" you find so many other people in the same situation. My family and I almost fell victim to this type of internet scam, so please research as much as possible before doing any type of financial transactions on the web.

5th of Feb, 2015

They don't have a secure webpage. HTTPS doesn't come up in the browser when submitting the form. They say they'll direct you to a lender when the form is processed and you've been approved. Nothing happened other than I got redirected to a credit score website that asked for a credit card. Either I was denied a loan, or it's a scam. I can't tell because there was nothing from them after I hit submit. Not even to my email address saying that they denied me. Attached photo shows the browser window isn't on a secure page when submitting form.

• Mj
      25th of Jun, 2015

so what happened did they access your account