Green Initiatives LLC& ATT / Harassing Telemarketing

Constant harassing telemarket calls from green initiatives, were told over and over not to call this number and were told this # was registered on nat. no call registry. My recent phone bill from AT&T had a $98.99 added amount from Green Initiatives with AT&T as they're third party billing agent to my phone service account. AT&T is as much of the problem here as Green In. neither company will explain why they can just get together and add 98.99 to my phone bill each month. the only number I have is for AT&T at800-283-6407.

Comments

• Gb
      21st of Jul, 2010

I have been on the phone with them for 30 minutes this morning. They have been charging my AT&T bill through Payment One Corp, a third party biller, for about 6 months now. They agreed to cancel and credit back $149.97 of the $349.93 they have charged me and call me back with a recording verifying the authorization by one of my employees. I never authorized this transaction nor did my employee. It will be interesting to see if they call back and generate the credit.