Green Dot Mastercard / greendot premiere rebate

1 2906 Oakland AvenueRichmond, VA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 804-501-8643

I purchased from RadioShack a GreenDot Mastercard. After paying the fees, and etc. 29.00 taken off for Premiere Account. A rebate should be available online for ten dollars to credit the account. However, as others (I have read about online), it is not possible to obtain this. There is no such website and it is probably a scam, and it needs to be set right!

Money, these days is even more precious.

Comments

7th of Feb, 2009

I upgrade my green dot card online and was told that I could received a $10.00 rebate offer. I have not been able to obtain this rebate.

• Na
      17th of Feb, 2009

well i should have known!!! no site for the rebate, only complaint sites!!my husband is disabled, and i'm just pissed!!! we're out 20.00. they won't hear the end of this!!

• Na
      17th of Feb, 2009

i am upset that rite aid does not bother to research their products sold too customers. the premier card by greendot does not have a web site for the 10.00 rebate! i am disabled and really need my rebate. i went to their site & see a ph.# 877-434-3578 but they only apologize & take my name. no offer of a mail rebate. how can these companies stay in business? why won't they do the rebate as promised?does anyone have another site to try? thanks tim

don't have any

u agree

30th of Mar, 2009

i am happy with my card for now