Green Dot Grant Program / scam/fake check
I checked my post office box today for the first time in a month. Been to busy running to hospital over my grandson who was recently diagnosed with Lymphblastic Lymphoma Luekemia. Today I find a check from the one and only Linda Spaulding. At first you think, holy cow...finally a break. Good thing I came to my senses and went online to verify. I went to the Better Business Bureau website and found nothing, finally I typed in her name and poof ** here I find all of you. I can not thank you enough for sharing your personal ordeal. This saved me lots. I had decided that if I did not find any information online then I would take it to a seperate bank for verification, but like the one guy said, his wife did the same thing and found nothing. More of this scam needs to get out. With the economy in the state that it is in, I am sure there will be several people fall scam to her and this company; and end up worse than they started.
May God Bless and protect us.
Very thankful Nana in Tennessee
More Green Dot Grant Program Complaints & Reviews
- Green Dot Moneypak - stolen money 
- Walmart Green Dot Money Card - where's my money 
- Walmart Money Card - Visa Prepaid Card Through Ge Money Bank And Green Dot Corp. - can't access money/use card/get a live cust. service rep 
- Green Dot Money Pak - part of a scam 
- Green Dot Moneypak - unable to fund paypal 
- Green Dot Corporation - prepaid visa card
- Green Dot - prepaid visa debit card
- Green Dot Corporation - I asked to speak to a supervisor
- Green Dot Corporation - green dot/atm
- Green Dot Corporation - never receive card