Green Dot Corporation / walmart moneycard

North Little Rock, AR, United States Review updated:

This complaint is regarding multiple interactions with this company and it's poor customer service. My fiancé called on 06/21/2018 to order a new card for his broken one. During this phone call we were assured that we would be able to have access to our account as well as any funds that would become available, as well as request for this card to be expedited. not only was this untrue but there was a block put in the account. We called regarding an email received about suspicious activity in the account and encountered a very rude representative who ultimately hung up on us after sayin we just needed to wait to receive the card. The card has been received and the ID verification was sent and received, when we accessed the online account to check the balance which we were expecting to be over 1, 000.00 usd, we were shocked to see a -3.00 balance on the card since we were expecting a deposit to have occurred on Tuesday. The representative we spoke with stated that the Direct Deposit Information would be the same and that if a Deposit had been applied to the account. Payroll has already been processed and we reached out to his employer to see if there was a paper check for him and there wasn't. So the funds are not in the bank nor at his office in paper form, as a result of this HUGE inconvenience do to misinformed customer Care Representatives and pure unproffessionalism my fiancé's cell phone has been disconnected and our Dish has been disconnected as well. All of this could have been avoided had we been advised of the correct information in the first place. We have 3 children in this home and no way to access funds that should be available to us to take care of our family.

Kb
Jul 26, 2018

Comments

• Le

Walmart moeny card account 17560070

• 9w
      Aug 07, 2018

@Leonett would not be putting your personal info on here

Aug 07, 2018

@Leonett I need to unlock unlock my account before I replacement replacement card of Walmart moeny card

• 9w
      Aug 08, 2018

@Leonett would need to do that with green dot site or by calling

Aug 15, 2018

@Leonett I understand I need my Walmart moeny card account unblock so I can get my moeny off it please

Aug 16, 2018

@Leonett Case number is 17560070 I need my Walmart moeny card account unblock please