Green Dot Corporation / idvgreendotcorp.com

They told me to upload a copy of my driver's license to verify my Identity. idvgreendotcorp.com does not seem to work. Google says the domain does not exist or has been moved. GreenDotDocument upload site says the same thing. It's pathetic that my account has been blocked, just for changing my address a couple times. Things didn't work out, I had to move. That's normal, not suspicious activity. They don't even ask the proper Identity verification questions to begin with. What good is a copy of my license? They don't have a photo of me to compare it to. Green Dot needs to ask your mother's maiden name, names of cities and streets associated with your past and such. I haven't found a site yet, that I can get my I.D. sent to anyhow. If idvgreendotcorp.com did get my emails of i.d., I wouldn't know anyhow. They surely didn't not confirm that they received an email from me. I just want my tax return card. I have the other card from Green Dot, they didn't think I was suspicious enough to send that one.

Ro
Mar 18, 2018

Comments

• Te
      21st of Mar, 2018

My account was blocked was told to send picture of driver license with case#13079679

22nd of May, 2018

@Teresa Briseno tell me how did that go for you because for me it is still a on going challenge to talk with some one are get them to take this hold off. And when I finally talk to some one they was rude ugly and very, very, disrespectful to me..

• Sh
      23rd of Jun, 2018

@blk queen i am having a problem getting on the right website to send my photo i need help i can't understand the person that I have been picking up the phone every time

• Ak
      27th of Sep, 2018

@blk queen Same here they are no help at all. Sent in my ID hasn't worked I've been waiting for 3 weeks and nothing yet..

• Ak
      27th of Sep, 2018

@blk queen Same here they are no help at all. Was told to send my I'd in and no results. It's been 3weeks now it's really inconvenient..

• Sh
      24th of Oct, 2018

@Shelia Monroe There's [censored]ing stupid

Rosalind Dooley Case # 15288373

22nd of May, 2018

my case is 15288373 I need my hold taken off please it have now been 3 weeks and that is with me following ya direction out. still with out getting any good results. The person I talk to today was very rude and ugly. I never would though that ya would handle your customers in this manner. I will spread the word to everyone I know about the lack of respect you show your customer, you show and display very little concern for what hard ship this have added to me and my family. I have been using your card for several years and all the sudden you have change rules and feel that you do not have to explain why .

31st of May, 2018

THIS COMPANY IS NOTHING BUT A FRAUD I WILL NOT REST TILL JUSTICE IS DONE AND PUT THIS COMPANY OUT OF BUSINESS. TV, NEWSPAPER, ONLINE, YOU NAME IT ILL DO IT.STOP PUSHING THE LITLLE PEOPLE YOU BULLIES.

• Ta
      8th of Jun, 2018

I'm in the same situation June 2, 2018 i got embarrassed in the grocery store my card was blocked. i had deposited 420.00 on june 1, 2018 on my greendot card, greendot put a block on my card ...what is strange is when i upload money to my card the merchant ask for identification then scan it on the register... i contacted greendot on june 2 i was told i had a block on my card ... wth !!! I ask why wasn't i notify by email or even when i call i should of been told what reason my card was blocked and ask security questions ...Normally you would get a new card 5-10 business days not just hold on to ppl money ... I've sent documents since june 2 ive been calling they have foreign ppl to answer the calls you can barely understand their ascent ... i was told so many email addresses even the thr phone services giving out the wrong email address ... Greendot is a scam all i want is my money i will never deal with them again i will advise other ppl to do the same ... i still dont have my money ...i recorded every conversation the lies ...since june 2, 2018 i have no choice but to take legal action ..the ball is rolling... CNN has been contacted ...its time to bring them down ...

• Ta
      9th of Jun, 2018

IDVgreendotcorp.com email does not work ...I have received 3 different emails none of them greendot need to be exposed and shut down they are thieves the real criminals case number 15649041

• Fr
      22nd of Jul, 2018

7th of Aug, 2018

Please unlock my account.here is a legible I'd copy.reference number 17445145.

8th of Aug, 2018

@Rochellehughie50 Please unlock my account.

• Ju
      7th of Nov, 2018

@Rochellehughie50 17445145

Please unlock account.

7th of Aug, 2018

I need a replacement card

Please unlock my account.referencr number 17445145

8th of Aug, 2018

Thanks you for helping me with this problem

Thanks so much for helping me with this matter 17560070

9th of Aug, 2018

@Leonett What do you need from me what info do you need

9th of Aug, 2018

@Leonett I did not ask you put a black on my Walmart moeny card so I can get my replacement card before my SSI check go on to

15th of Aug, 2018

@Leonett Hear is my id card

9th of Aug, 2018

Please unblock my I'd.reference number 17445145.

Need to unblock account.reference number 17445145

• Mi

Please unblock my account and card. Case#17516248

14th of Aug, 2018

Please help me with this problem I need to get my Walmart moeny card accou17560070nt unlocked

16th of Aug, 2018

@Leonett Have you had any luck on here?

16th of Aug, 2018

Case # 177 84 805 can u plz help me get my account unlocked?!

@cdick81 I have 185.12

@Leonett Case#17560070 account unlocked please help me please

16th of Aug, 2018

@Leonett Any chance you would tell me how lol?

16th of Aug, 2018

@cdick81 I just got a new Walmart moeny card account but I have moeny on the old Walmart moeny card account I need to get off it

16th of Aug, 2018

@Leonett My new account number is 124303120 # hear is my account number is 397469743736#

16th of Aug, 2018

@Leonett Hear u work on my case now

@Leonett Hey hear work on my case 17560070

16th of Aug, 2018

@Leonett Hey are you still working on my Walmart moeny card account unlocked so I can get my moeny off it so I can get my Walmart moeny card account unlocked so I can get my moeny off the old account 17560070

16th of Aug, 2018

@Leonett Hi there just wanted to are you still looking into my Walmart moeny card account unlocked so I can get my moeny old Walmart moeny card account unlocked so I can put it on to my new account 17560070 please help me with this problem please

17th of Aug, 2018

@Leonett Did u unblock my Walmart moeny card account old one had moeny so I can get my moeny off it please

@Leonett Did you unblock my Walmart moeny card account 17560070#

17th of Aug, 2018

@Leonett I will need that money back on to my new Walmart moeny card account please

17th of Aug, 2018

@Leonett I really need my money back new Walmart moeny card account please unblock my Walmart moeny card account old account case# 17560070 please

@Leonett Someone help me please

21st of Aug, 2018

@Leonett My case#17560070 can you please help me please

17th of Sep, 2018

My case number is 1872944 can u please help me unblock my card

18th of Sep, 2018

Need my car unblock 18712944

18th of Sep, 2018

@Benjamin8585 Benjamin badger my case number is 18712944 help unblock my account