Green Dot Corporation / idvgreendotcorp.com

They told me to upload a copy of my driver's license to verify my Identity. idvgreendotcorp.com does not seem to work. Google says the domain does not exist or has been moved. GreenDotDocument upload site says the same thing. It's pathetic that my account has been blocked, just for changing my address a couple times. Things didn't work out, I had to move. That's normal, not suspicious activity. They don't even ask the proper Identity verification questions to begin with. What good is a copy of my license? They don't have a photo of me to compare it to. Green Dot needs to ask your mother's maiden name, names of cities and streets associated with your past and such. I haven't found a site yet, that I can get my I.D. sent to anyhow. If idvgreendotcorp.com did get my emails of i.d., I wouldn't know anyhow. They surely didn't not confirm that they received an email from me. I just want my tax return card. I have the other card from Green Dot, they didn't think I was suspicious enough to send that one.

Ro
Mar 18, 2018

Comments

• Te
      21st of Mar, 2018

My account was blocked was told to send picture of driver license with case#13079679

22nd of May, 2018

@Teresa Briseno tell me how did that go for you because for me it is still a on going challenge to talk with some one are get them to take this hold off. And when I finally talk to some one they was rude ugly and very, very, disrespectful to me..

Rosalind Dooley Case # 15288373

22nd of May, 2018

my case is 15288373 I need my hold taken off please it have now been 3 weeks and that is with me following ya direction out. still with out getting any good results. The person I talk to today was very rude and ugly. I never would though that ya would handle your customers in this manner. I will spread the word to everyone I know about the lack of respect you show your customer, you show and display very little concern for what hard ship this have added to me and my family. I have been using your card for several years and all the sudden you have change rules and feel that you do not have to explain why .

• Le
      31st of May, 2018

THIS COMPANY IS NOTHING BUT A FRAUD I WILL NOT REST TILL JUSTICE IS DONE AND PUT THIS COMPANY OUT OF BUSINESS. TV, NEWSPAPER, ONLINE, YOU NAME IT ILL DO IT.STOP PUSHING THE LITLLE PEOPLE YOU BULLIES.

• Ta
      8th of Jun, 2018

I'm in the same situation June 2, 2018 i got embarrassed in the grocery store my card was blocked. i had deposited 420.00 on june 1, 2018 on my greendot card, greendot put a block on my card ...what is strange is when i upload money to my card the merchant ask for identification then scan it on the register... i contacted greendot on june 2 i was told i had a block on my card ... wth !!! I ask why wasn't i notify by email or even when i call i should of been told what reason my card was blocked and ask security questions ...Normally you would get a new card 5-10 business days not just hold on to ppl money ... I've sent documents since june 2 ive been calling they have foreign ppl to answer the calls you can barely understand their ascent ... i was told so many email addresses even the thr phone services giving out the wrong email address ... Greendot is a scam all i want is my money i will never deal with them again i will advise other ppl to do the same ... i still dont have my money ...i recorded every conversation the lies ...since june 2, 2018 i have no choice but to take legal action ..the ball is rolling... CNN has been contacted ...its time to bring them down ...

• Ta
      9th of Jun, 2018

IDVgreendotcorp.com email does not work ...I have received 3 different emails none of them greendot need to be exposed and shut down they are thieves the real criminals case number 15649041

• De
      9th of Jun, 2018

CNN is fake news for communist, fools.