Green Dot Corporation Aka Columbus Bank And Trust / unlawful holding of funds ($3000)
I filed a dispute concerning non-receipt of an item I had ordered. Apparently this gives green dot the right to hold my current balance of funds and my direct deposit amounts (Totalling approximately $3000). What!!! I get ripped off and somehow that gives them the right to keep my money!!! I am a single mother of 4 and they have every dime I have to my name held. I can't access it — there's never a supervisor there to speak to — i'm always told to wait for a "call back from the person I need to speak to". Does anyone at this place ever show up for work and how is it legal to hold my money!!!
What do I do!!!
More Green Dot Corporation Aka Columbus Bank And Trust Complaints & Reviews
- U.S. Bank Car Leasing - I will never lease a car from u.s. bank again 
- US Bank - closing of the checking account 
- US Bank - vehicle lease-end charges 
- Us Bank/regent Collection - od fees/old balance 
- Us Bank Arkansas - breach of contract, fraud 
- US Bank / US Bancorp - loan process
- US Bank / US Bancorp - credit card
- US Bank / US Bancorp - leasing
- US Bank / US Bancorp - taking my money
- US Bank / US Bancorp - ira beneficiary not properly notified