Green Dot / my refund is not returned

I had purchased a Green Dot card on March 24, 2009. I had put money on the money pack card from my Federal Income Tax. I put 45 dollars on the card. My prepaided rush card was not part of their prepaid cards so my money would not go on there. I call Green Dot the same day and I am still waiting on my money. They told me I will recieved my money within 7-10 business days. It been 2 weeks, that is just not right. They are bascially getting people money, that why you can not get a refund from the store. I say somebody need to make money off them by getting our pocket money back.

Comments

• Qe
      8th of Jun, 2009

Write the Better Business Bureau in Georgia. Or file a proper complaint with the Ghost Company in California. Someone asked how to reach a real person on this card. when they come on and ask english or spanish do not press anything. When it asks the nature of your account press 1, then press 2, enter card # then enter zip code. listen to automation and press 3. This company will not cooperate with you to return your money in an orderly fashion. They are not an american company tho the main office is out of California. There is no one in California to talk to. I have had several supervisors hang up on me. To file a proper complaint, write Green Dot Visa, PO Box 1187, Monrovia, Ca, 91017.
    Comments United States Your complaint has been received and routed to the following BBB: BBB of W. Georgia-E. Alabama & S.W. Georgia (Columbus, GA)
    500 12th Street
    Columbus, GA 31901
    Phone: (706)324-0712
    Fax: (706)324-2181
    Email: info@columbus-ga.bbb.org
    Web: www.columbus-ga.bbb.org
    Please contact the BBB directly if you have questions about your complaint.

• Je
      10th of Apr, 2011

GRWWN DOY SUCKS MAJOR BALLS

• Ta
      11th of Jun, 2014

I was told I would receive a check back for 125.00 and only received 21.50 I would like to know where the rest of my balance is thank you tammie pakacki