GREEN CITY BUILDTECH LTD. NOIDA / NON ALLOTMENT OF PLOT

1 India Review updated:

I HAVE PAID RS.12.15 LACS FOR PURCHASE OF 4 PLOTS IN GREEN CITY PROJECT, AGRA OF THE GREEN CITY BUILDTECH LTD. NOIDA. BUILDER MR. JITENDRA CHAUDHARY, MD IS IN JAIL IN THE CASE OF EOW DELHI. HIS NOIDA OFFICE IS CLOSED. HIS ALL CONTACT NUMBERS ARE EITHER SWITCH OFF OR INCOMING CALLS ARE RESTRICED. IN THESE CIRCUMSTANCES I AM NOT ABLE TO EVEN TALK TO HIM. PLEASE HELP ME. AND ADVISE HOW TO GET REFUND OF MY HARD EARNED MONEY.

Comments

• Su
      3rd of Mar, 2010

I had invested with this company in 2006for a plot at the rate of Rs 4125/sf &paid Rs 2 lakh through Ms Naresh aggarwal noida with a promise of allotment of plot in 4 months. all requets to dealer or agent hv fallen on deaf ears. I hv no idea what is happening & shall we ever get our money back. will these culprits be ever punished. do i give up -------- PARADISE LOST ?

• Am
      21st of Mar, 2010

My situation is also same ...can anyone tell how to get our hard earned money back...has any affected party managed to do us...to keep posted on latest development ...how can such large scale fraud get unnoyiced by media...is there no law in our country to help hard working citizens?

• De
      1st of Apr, 2010

NOT ALOTTMENT OF PLOT, DEEPAK
    Company information:
    GREEN CITY BUILDTECH LTD.NOIDA
    India

• Ki
      2nd of Jun, 2010

Delhi High Court have appointed Receiver in Bail Application 446 of 2010 titled as Sunita Chaudhary, Director, M/s. Grrencity Buildtech Limited Vs. The State. Next date of hearing is 16.07.2010. Contact Public Representative appointed by Delhi High Court Mr. Anurag Jain, Advocate support@legalknights.in

• Pa
      6th of Jul, 2010

Does appointment of Reciver in Bail mean that thier property will be sold by court receiver and fund will be distributed? Is there any contact number of Anurag jain? Any info on how long this procedure is?

• Ne
      23rd of Aug, 2010

Any news on 16.07.2010 hearing? Please update.

• Ki
      14th of Sep, 2010

Hi..I have also invested my hard earned money in Nitishree Project but the result was same...i have been duped with my money...lets join together and initiate criminal complaint against the builder with Economic Offence Wing- Delhi through Legal Knights Law Firm, who also filed 100s of Civil and Criminal complaint against Green City Builders...the Directors are behind bars and settlement talks are going on...hoping to get our hard earned money soon...
    jus email at support@legalknights.in

• Ap
      21st of Apr, 2012

I am also one of the many unsuspecting customers who lost Rs 12.5 Lakhs to this fraudster called Jitender Chaudhary. Can u pls provide Mr Anurag jains contact details (Tel No etc). Already filed complain with EOW but expect not much unless followed regularly.
    achalpaliwal@gmail.com

• Vi
      1st of Jul, 2012

i want to suit file case in agra kindly advice lawyer at agra on my email vipintara9@gmail.com

• Su
      14th of Jan, 2014

Dear Sir
    I also invested in this bogus comapny. I have a receipt of date 25/02/2008 of GREEN CITY GROUP OF COMPANIES. I invested an amount of TWO LAKHS FORTY SEVEN THOUSAND AND FIVE HUNDRED RUPEES (Rs- 2, 47, 500). I paid this amount for 1500 square feet at 1650/- per square feet at SOLITAIRE HEIGHTS PANIPAT. I tried to contact them on phone and also at their office site but there is no response from them. All of their numbers are switched off and their office is now not there.
    I request you to please help me and provide me with some information regarding this company.
    My receipt number is 6009/ganpati(s).

Contact me on sunitajain0004@gmail.com

• Vi
      2nd of Feb, 2014

I want to sale plot in Greencitybuildtech agra but i have come to know that eow delhi have banned for sale of plot
    How i can sale my plot of greencityagra
    Sharda tara

Mobile no mr Jeetendra chaudhary 8130533901

28th of Jun, 2014

Last order of Honeble high court delhi

IN THE HIGH COURT OF DELHI AT NEW DELHI

CO.PET. 54/2012

IN THE MATTER OF GREENCITY BUILDTECH LTD.

Through: Ms.Yukti Gupta, Adv for OL.

CORAM:

The Official Liquidator is permitted to invite claims by publishing
    the notice in the above said newspapers. In respect of the other
    directions sought in the report, orders have already been passed on
    20.5.2014.

The report is, accordingly, taken on record and disposed of.

SANJEEV SACHDEVA, J

MAY 26, 2014/sv

$ 62

IN THE HIGH COURT OF DELHI AT NEW DELHI

CO.PET. 54/2012

IN THE MATTER OF GREENCITY BUILDTECH LTD.

Through: Ms.Yukti Gupta, Adv for OL.

CORAM:

The Official Liquidator is permitted to invite claims by publishing
    the notice in the above said newspapers. In respect of the other
    directions sought in the report, orders have already been passed on
    20.5.2014.

The report is, accordingly, taken on record and disposed of.

SANJEEV SACHDEVA, J

MAY 26, 2014/sv

$ 62

Plz call my mo no 8130533901

• Ra
      3rd of Jul, 2014

Greencity Buildtech Fraud
    Dear Investors,

There is a good news for all of you, the valuation of the Lands owned by Greencity Buildtech is done and now the claims are invited from you people.
    You may contact us for placing your appropriate claims before the concerned authorities.

With Regards,