Greatoutdoors RV Superstore / Dishonest

1 1122 County Route 57,FultonNY, United States
Phone: 315-695-5020

I have never bought an RV from them but i live close to them on 20 acres with lots of pine trees. They came to my house asking about transplanting some of my trees onto there property.

I said they could have the trees for Free as long as they picked everthing up and leveled the ground nicely. They said they would do that and i could then turn it into a pasture because i have horses.

They took all the trees they wanted and then left and never came back. They left large holes all over, Knocked trees over and left them,
On a few they left piles of dirt next to the a couple holes. Left large rocks laying around and tree roots hanging out of the ground.

I didnt have any dirt so i filled a couple of the really deep holes with horse manure because they filled with water and i was afraid my younger kids would not see them and fall in!

They left my property a mess! and i gave them the trees for free!
I did fill in the holes that had dirt by them and cut up a couple trees so i could mow, But other than that i havent had the money or time to fix up the mess they made.

They are very dishonest people and i dont recommend dealing with them in any way. If they can lie to me they can lie to you, A lier is a lier after all .

Be