Greatest Vitamin in the World, LLC / Truth in advertising!

I bought their money-making idea on a trial basis, asked for a refund. They skillfully negotiated a deal whereby I got a vastly improved package AND an $800.00 refund, but I've never heard back from them and every phone # is disconnected, or otherwise gets me nowhere. This was advertised heavily on TV...

Comments

Ro
  13th of Sep, 2007

I was a silly fool who fell for everything they offered last November. A month later I asked for a refund and was approved after many negotiations for my full $5600. After them telling me it would be three billing cycles and many phone calls and months later, I was told it would be given back on August 24th 2007...almost one year later and now there is no way to contact this company! I've been taken for a sick ride and Don Lepre should be in jail! I want to start a class action law suit against him and his company and anyone else who would like to email me please let me know...we need people to get this going. I'm sick by it all! Don Lepre needs to be punished for his crimes.

Be
  24th of Sep, 2007

I was takin for $1,700.00 by Don Lepre not to mention the several thousands of dollars I spent on advertising. I am all for a class action law suit against Don Lepre Anyone interested in what I am proposing contact me at benhiemen2577@yahoo.com. I will handle the leg work for the lawsuit or contact me at 251-978-8611. Thank You for your intrest.
Benjamin Simpson

El
  12th of Apr, 2008

My story is the same, please include me in your legal action

Sa
  26th of Sep, 2009

Someone from a law firm contacted me but her accent and her rapid speech was almost discernable. I want to join but I dont know who to contact or what law firm it was. Does any one out there know?