Greatest Virtual Office - Coastal Vacations / Did not deliver what was promised in any way wont return my calls nothing

1 Litchfield ParkPhoenix, AZ, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-888-840-2228

When I signed on with this company I was told that they would offer one on one training and until I was trained they would make sales calls for me until I was trained and they would make 35% and I would make 65% for each sale, also they were supposed to give me a website which was never activated still isnt, so when I was sending traffic there the site would say this affiliate not active this has costed me alot of money for advertising towards a site they could not get into also the company had me purchase leads (customers) for which I never recieved. when I called they never returned my calls. How does one get justice for monies paid? I put $6, 000 dollars into this company and have never received anything? I was told to call the BBB and the better business bureau? Help! Cindy Lefebvre

Comments

Br
  17th of Nov, 2010

Hi Cindy,
I don't know if you still check this posting but I hope you will at some point read this. I'm not a direct member of Coastal but I'm sharing the membership with my sister who's a Level 3 member and so far, from a pure consumer perspective and not a sales perspective, my sister and I are loving Coastal Vacations membership every vacation we book. Just to give you a little back ground of me, I consider myself a very savvy and sophisticated budget traveler who's very knowledgeable about all the public travel offers out there. Priceline.com, Travelzoo.com, Vacationtogo.com etc etc and I have to say that Coastal Vacations provides a great supplement to my family vacations that I would not otherwise have. This does not mean that I depend on Coastal Vacations for all my travel needs because depending on the occasion, the urgency of my vacation needs, I do use other public websites as well but my family and I have found Coastal Vacations to be an indispensable part of every vacation trip planning. For example, I recently booked a 5 day 4 night package over next year MLK holiday in Jan to Nassau Bahamas using one of Coastal's product and flight + hotel together only cost me $754 for two people, whereas the cheapest package through Expedia for the same period was $1144 and www.cheapcaribbean.com's packaged advertized through travelzoo.com after advertized instant savings was $1082. That's almost $400 savings right away, all booked in one day without any hassle. If you're a frequent bargain hunter like me, you would know that the prices quoted above is NOT A SALES PITCH.
My family and I also use their vouchers now and then if we are not looking to travel in a hurry although I do agree that there are some hoops you have to jump first before you get to it. Nothing is absoulutely free in this world but Coastal Vacations have provided us an access to deep discounted travel opportunities that allowed us to save tons of money over the years.
As with regard to your experience trying to sell this membership, I would recommend you listen to their training/product calls that occur every M-Thur through their official site. The board of directors like Stephanie Johnson provides a very good support to all fellow members. As it is with every entrepreneurship, I wouldn't tell you the first step is easy but I think with patience, hard work and the support other members provide you with, Coastal Vacations membership is a good program to market to the public. Just bear in mind that people need time to gradually warm up to an idea and as long as they can find values in Coastal Vacations like I do, they will realize it's a good product to purchase and don't you quit before the prospect get to that stage.

Be
  14th of Nov, 2011

My experience with Coastal Vacations was a COMPLETE RIPOFF... the first time I ever got suckered into a scam. All they sent me for $3000+ was some travel brochures. Then, to get a voucher, you sent them about 10 bucks for each of your "free" vacations, and got, yup, more brochures. When I called the number on the "Hotel Discount Card"... it was hotels.com! There was no special "Coastal Vacation Rate"... no special discounts, no nothing for my 3 grand.

I kept thinking-- no way, they actually must be selling SOMETHING... but if they are, I never found it. Just fancy travel brochures like you would get at any travel agency... no special discount codes, no special hotel codes, the gas cards are just advertising cards like you can get on the internet for listening to some sales pitch, the condos, also just listen to the sales pitch and you can stay a night for free... Coastal VACATIONS is a SCAM!