Greatest Kept Secrets / Scam- bogus letter

1 P.O. Box 6304Dover, DE, United States Review updated:

I recieved this bogus scam letter in the mail. If there are really people who fall for something like this, I feel sorry for them. It started out by telling me that I am more special than they imagined, and that I posess some very rare, hidden traits, and that I am like celebrities on TV...blah...blah...blah. Come on...Who or what do they think people are? It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out within a few minutes that this is DEFINITELY a scam letter. It went into my'circular file' IMMEDIATELY. There should be a way to shut companies like this down!

Mary Long
Frankfort, KS

Comments

• Bo
      25th of Feb, 2010
    Greatest Kept Secrets - Money scam
    Greatest Kept Secrets

Tuesday, February 8th, 2010, I received a six page Free Membership invitation. The letter was personalized and went on to say how I had hidden, rare talents. It wanted me to respond within 3 days for a free "Greatest Kept Secrets" manual.

The letter said I was in a critical time of my life and was about to enter cycle two. It said that they could use my rare traits and that i will be meeting them all soon and not to tell anyone about this letter.

Bogus!! It is so wrong. Kevin Trudeau should be exposed. Shame on him for trying to take advantage of people's good side. What they don't tell you is Kevin Trudeau is a money hungry crook!