Greater Hyd Municipal Corporation / Sewerage drainage heavy leakage

1 India Review updated:

This morning Drainage started leaking heavily at the Ward 14 Behind Vasanth Complex, in Chandranagar Colony, Chintal, Quthbullapur, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh. Informed about this to the Leader, but in vain. I should accept that I had no time to visit to the Quthbullapur Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation as I had to come to office, I learned after calling my home that the condition is still the same. What is the use of the leaders when we elect them for our society when they are not in a condition to help us when we are need.

Comments

• Su
      2nd of Sep, 2008

I reside in Secunderabad, east marred pally teacher's colony and there are many mosquitoes, please take immediate action and my parents house is in Bansilalpet, Bible House, RP Road, which is colony and there are only houses there, before there used to be garbage bin in front of our house but which was removed after continuous request by the residents but the people got used to throw the garbage there and they are still continuing to throw the garbage which comes even in out house this is pathetic please look and take fast action and quick measure to control it

• Pr
      12th of Nov, 2008

One thing i dont understand is.. y cant municipal or the government take strong actions towards people who ever chuck rubbish. Everyone could see rubbish right in front of every single shop and the house so why cannt they take any actions towards them. Another point is urinating on the roads... government has taken partial steps to stop smoking in the public places.

There are a lot of things to think of all these stays uncertain of when its gonna get done ie:- pollution, drainage, good garbage trucks, traffic control and goes on.. hope everything in india gets better one day...

• Kh
      23rd of May, 2009

sir, temple lane near water tank old malakpet two sewerage main holes are overflowing since last week. We have already complaint to 15313 (complaint no. 9247) but nobodyresponed. We are suffering from bad smell & drainage water. Kindly insure that this critical problem should solve as earliest. From, khurram

• Ro
      30th of May, 2009

Hi. i reside in prasoonanagar, chintal, (quthbullapur ghmc). the drainage is being overflowing and pigs started setttling there and stinking smell is unbearable. the garbage is being dumped in the open area near the park, which is also a place where pigs takes its place. as the rainy season is nearing, please take necessary action at the earliest to avoid the public inconvenience.

• Sh
      29th of Sep, 2009

Through http://www.ghmc.gov.in site i paid money to get birth certificate for my son. After three months also i didn't receive the birth certificate for my son. Following are the details. Please send me birth certificate asap.

Birth Register Details