GreatDateNow / SCAM 100%

1 585 Stewart AveGarden City, NY, United States Review updated:
Phone: 516-673-0777

Dawn Tefel /Nancy Finlan two people that scam in Garden City. Dawn sells you the service and once you sign you never hear from her agian. Please save your money and don't trust the company. Once Dawn gets you to sign she transfers you over to Nancy and she will always tell you that she will call you back and never does. They do not live up to the contract. All you hear is great things but its not true. They never return your calls or e-mails they are just busy scamming more people to sign the contract.

Comments

Su
  1st of Sep, 2008

I have met someone through them and have been dating him 4 months. I think if you email you may have better luck as they seem swamped when I called but they always responded to my emails.

Li
  11th of Sep, 2008

Wow!! I have no idea who would post the above complaint about Dawn and Nancy because I have had nothing but the utmost success with this Matching Service and Dawn has hit it out of the ball park. I just went out with a perfect gentleman last evening and was pleasantly surprised that he is EXACTLY what I am looking for. Dawn had discussed it with me, created my excitement, and Nancy was pleasant and confirmed all details. Two of my other friends belong to this service with Dawn as their Matchmaker and enjoying every minute of it! I guess there are those with nothing better to do then to try and demoralize others because they are not satisfied with themselves. I believe this company and my Matchmaker has changed my life for the better!!

Fr
  3rd of Jan, 2009

I disagree I have been in a great relationship for 11 months now. Suzie was the third person that they introduced me to. I met two women from Westchester one from NYC and one from Connecticut. I have no complaints about the service, or the people i was fixed up with. I just think that if you are a real person looking for a realistic match it's a good service,
If you can't meet someone on your own or you are looking for someone who doesn't exist, stay single. The problem in this world is that two many men are only looking for the runway super model and women are only looking for the millionaire. Just be realistic and just maybe you will fall in love. If you want to know about the service you can e-mail me fgordon6901@yahoo.com

Tr
  14th of Dec, 2009

Well ... My name is Theresa and am currently a client of "Meet Over Drinks" Long Island. I have read all complaints and thought it would be nice to share a great experience. It's the holidays and I told my Matchmaker I wanted to fall in love and be matched with someone real special by the holiday season and going into 2010. I think it's only fair, and have referred new clients to her, that there be a commendation for what people do right and when they make others happy. My Matchmaker did, in fact, care about my happiness and well being. She was attentive, cordial, and stern when she needed to be. She would give advice whether I liked what she had to say or not. To make a long story short, I am happily with my significant other and happier then I've been in years. I think the problem is people do not give it the time and patience they deserve to let the journey take it's course and work for them. They would rather display bad publicity than working with their Matchmaker so they can do their job. Again, whether anyone is interested or not, this experience has changed my life for the BETTER and I have met the love of my life. I owe it all to YOU Dawn! Don't fight the process, embrace it and it will work for you.

Ou
  19th of Jan, 2010

Dawn Tefel listed as defendant in the dating scam:

NYS sues and seeks to enjoin Great Date Now and Meet Over Drinks

Click here to read the story:

Click here to read the petition: