Great Wolf Lodge / restaurant

1 United States

On Nov 4th 2018 my son and his wife had scheduled a stay at your facility in Mason Ohio for their youngest daughters 7th birthday. They had invited the grandparents to come for dinner at the Wood Fired grill. They arrived at 1 pm on Nov.4th and checked in at the restaurant to confirm the 6:30 reservation and also confirm that there was available seating for a person in a wheelchair. They were told everything was set. There grandparents from both sides drove an hour and a half to get to GWL. At 6:30 we all went to the restaurant and was told there had been a mistake and they had seated another family at the only accessible table available and that our reservation was being pushed back about 40 to 45 minutes. At 8PM both sets of grandparents had to leave since they still had a long drive and it was a work day on Monday. My son texted me at 8:20 PM to say they had just got word that the table was ready. To late by this time. My granddaughters b-day party was ruined by someone's incompetence.

Bo