Great Vacations Club / Fraud

1 Mexico Review updated:
Phone: 941-776-9424

I was coereced into buying into a vacation club after eight hours of constant intense sales talk. I was told a number of advantages of being a member and was given a telephone number to contact them if I have any questions and a email site. After returning home, I went to call that telephone number that was given to me only to find out that number has been disconnected and I am unable to log onto the website. I have attempted to contact this vacation club a number of times to no avail. I have contacted my bank to report them and for help but they can not do anything since the club is in Mexico. I learned a valuable lesson, it will be a long time before I will trust anyone again.

Comments

11th of Oct, 2007
    Great Vacations Club - Don't buy into it, worthless!

I bought a $2000.o0 vacation package from GVC while touring the Mayan Resort (in April, 2007). Have been trying to book a GVC vacation for months and nothing is available.

The cruise certificate is a heck of a lot cheaper if you book it through the cruise company

A REAL SCAM. DON'T BE FOOLED.

I don't know how the company and it's sales reps sleep at night.

Ripping off millions, if not billions from people. SHAME SHAME.

• Li
      8th of Nov, 2008

I am sorry you are not happy with what you bought. I bought the same package and have enjoyed at least 8 fabulous vacation weeks.
    you just need to be more persistent in trying to make some successful bookings

• Go
      30th of Jun, 2009

Hi Diane and Cristina,
    We would really appreciate if you give us the opportunity to contact you and clarify your issues with our firm, as the personnel for Gonzalez & Gonzalez is highly trained and supervised; and we can assure you that none of our customers have been attacked in any way.
    Looking through the files and data base of our company we do not show any record under the name of ¨Diane Jersey¨ and/or ¨Cristine ----¨, who are the people complaining and defaming against the firm.
    After 15 years of experience we knew some day this will happen, being conscious of this we back up ourselves by recording every incoming and outgoing telephone call.
    In case of the existence of a recorded conversation with you under another name, we would like to expose it to the internet community to prove the opposite of the complaints made on June 30th against Gonzalez & Gonzalez to discard the fact that the post was exposed by our competitors or from the timeshare developers full of frustration by our advocacy and success on the resolution of the cases handled at Gonzalez & Gonzalez.
    Also, Gonzalez and Gonzalez has never charged such exaggerated retainer fees, we have a long list of satisfied customers who support our firm, with identifications to validate their existence and able to show their satisfaction by the success in the resolution of their cases.
    Gonzalez & Gonzalez counts with ample evidence, to show the Internet community and guarantee that there is no existence of this type of situation in our firm.
    Respectfully,