Great Vacation Club.com / They sold us something that doesn't exist!

1 Mexico Review updated:

We were told that this membership will give you so many free weeks of vacation and access to all of the 5 star resorts at 50 % off. We were under pressure to sign up with this company membership and what was promised to us we didn't receive. We called to cancel they said that they can't refund our money. I feel that this company is fraud and should be stopped selling wrong membership.

Comments

Mo
  25th of Jun, 2008

We have the same deal and we are under the same situation. If you know more people with the same product, we could get all together and attempt a class action lawsuit.

An
  24th of Jul, 2008

I bought 2 years ago with a 349 deals at mayan it did never happens

So
  19th of Aug, 2013

I agree with you. My husband and I were blatantly lied to about the mayan palace timeshare membership benefits. We discovered later and have since been trying to get out of the contract; but they dont seem to care at all if the sales people has lied or has given wrongful information; we have stressed this out to their service department but they simply do not care. All they want is to force us to stay. Sooner or later youll probably get a response here from a "Customer Service Representative" trying to apologize and convince you to contact them, DO NOT trust them! they are not able to do anything regarding of your problem, they just want to "clean" their terrible reputation. I recommend you to read this article about Mayan Palace: