Great Vacation Club / Timeshare scam!

1 16314 83rd Way SEYelm, WA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 360-458-3328

We purchased a Vacation Club ith Mayan Resorts while visiting in Cabo in December 2007. We are now reading that it was a big scam and we would like to know how we can get our money back.

Comments

• Mo
      17th of Oct, 2008

My complaint with Great Vacation Club has been resolved.

• Bo
      22nd of Oct, 2013

The resort itself seems very nice, the sales pitch, however, is pure high-pressure sales. The sales people are snakes, their only motive is greed. They have no concern for what is ethical and will “brow beat” you to make their money. It was not worth the free breakfast and $50.00 dinner coupon. When I finally got up to walk away from the table, Luis got in my face and began to argue with me, telling me I couldn’t leave until he said the presentation was over. I continued to walk away as I raised my voice at him. You would think that that would be the end of it, but they will continue to pass you to the next person for a “survey” which turns into another sales pitch…these people are shameless. If you agree to attend the 90 minute presentation you will regret it.Search online for Mayan Palace Timeshare Scams for other “horror stories”: