Great Vacaction Destinations / Vacation ripoff

1 1701 Park Center DrOrlando, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-800-864-7565

I purchased a package for 4 days, 3 nights in Orlando and a 2 night cruise, with the option to set the date at a later time. When I called 6 months later (in Jnauary 2009), I was told that the cruise ship was in Texas helping with disaster relief and my package would honored when the ship became available again (most likely in July 2009), or I could pay extra for a different cruise package. When I called back in July, I was told my package had expired, but I could reinstate it for an additional fee, and that my original package was no longer available, but I could pay more to up grade to another cruise package.
When I asked for a refund, I was told that was no longer possible since my package had expired. When I asked to speak to a manager, I was told they would not be able to do anything to help me, and I was not transferred to a supervisor.
So I ended up with no trip and the company kept my &598.00.

Kd

Comments

• Me
      7th of Jul, 2018

How do I stop this company from calling me in Australia. I made the mistake of handing over money to them and I tried to get out of it but they didn't let me. They said I had to take the prize of accommodation in Florida or sell it to someone else. They said I had 18months to use it or loose it. So I let the 18months go and didn't use it. Then two years after expiry, I get a call saying they could reinstate the prize for me... The catch was, I had to pay a couple of hundred more. I said not interested, but then every two weeks or so I kept getting calls from them. I tried blocking their number and then they used different numbers including private numbers. It's now been two years later and I'm still getting these phone calls. They are asking why I changed my mind and keep trying to convince me to take up their offer. I tell them take me off their registering but one guy said they can't. How do I stop them from contacting me. Who do I have to complain to.