Great Steak Escape / Discrimination complaint

1 Matteson, IL, United States Review updated:

I wish to file a complaint of discrimination against Lincoln Mall located in Matteson Illinois. My complaint is against Great Steak Escape. I dine in this resutrant on a monthly bases. After consuming my meal. I did not want to disgard my french fries as I asked for a bag. I noticed the sign was removed for dine in customers to refill on drinks. The Manger provided the bag. He offered ketup as I stated I was just going to feed the left overs to the birds. As I did not want to throw my food out. He then stated concerns about hungry children that I could give or provide my left over food to. I then referred not ever recall asking his advice on what I do with my left overs as I never felt if he had such a concern I never seen him offer his food to any one for free not give money to help someone whom cant afford his food. I found his behavior improper as he bothered the wrong customer. I am seeking legal counsel as I plan to sue this resturant as his conduct was discrimatory. I paid for my food as I can throw my food away or elevct to feed to birds. In addition to this complaint filed this party suggested that a human being eat from a stranger left over. I am filing a immigration complaint against this mangeras well. As desired outcome, I am seeking the closing of this store. Numberous times I have witness him refusing to allow parties to charge cents on thier on credit card. I am seeking my money back I spent approximately $11.00 to be insulted. I was a former resident of Country Club Hills as I speant appoximately this amount consectively for 5 year or more.

Comments

We
  3rd of Oct, 2008

The comment from the manager was stupid, but where is the discrimination? How were you discriminated against?