Great Southern Water / High Price Low Quality

1 Tampa, FL, United States Review updated:

They had a hard sell campaign once they entered my home and after they go us to sign
an agreement with a company call Time Investments. They had nothing to do with us.

After a few months I noticed that the taste of the water had not changed. I also realized that
there are simplier less costly systems for about 10% of what they cost us. After missing they
did missing one payment collection started by them calling my job. I complained that my
equipment needed survice and Time Investments said that this is not their proplem
and they only wanted a payment. I refused to pay them because of my service and
I now realize that the whole operation is an overpriced sham. My system cost 6, 000 dollars.

I am refusing to pay and have asked them to remove the system but the still keep
calling me at work and now they have threatened me by saying that since they have not serviced
the equipment it will be out of warentee in ten days.

Comments

• Le
      14th of Nov, 2008
    Great Southern Water - Unit not Working, Rude Customer Service, Misleading Sales Practices
    Florida

Unit has not worked properly for over 6 months. It does not make the water soft, it has an awful taste. The incentives are a joke--the products are substandard. The coupon program is a rip-off. Company does not want to honor the warranty--wants me to pay a service charge for coming out to fix it. Even after setting an appointment, the company stood me up. The customer service rep made excuses--blamed me--even going so far as lying about what I stated.

• Su
    Florida
    Phone: 407-830-0107
    greatsouthernwater.com

SCAM!!!
    HORRIBLE SERVICE. I was told the equipment had a lifetime warranty, and when the equipment broke they wanted to charge me $500.00. They MAKE you have a annual service with them which costs $500.00 otherwise you loose your warranty.
    Technician did not install equipment properly and when I call to report it, they wanted to charge me for the service.
    Already filled a complaint with the consumer protection.
    Extremely rude people!!!