Great Neck Nissan / criminal
I gave the Manager, Joe Castelli, a $1, 000 credit card deposit, based on terms that they would give me a 30-day / 1, 000 mile warranty on the engine and tranny for a used vehicle. When I went back the next day to pick up the vechicle, the manager - Joe Castelli, said that he would only cover the tranny. This was not what I agreed to, so I told him that I didn't want the car and that I wanted my $1, 000 deposit back. Then he tried to scam me by saying that he only had a cash receipt of $100. I showed him my Credit Card Receipt from His Dealership - showing that $1, 000 was charged to Great Neck Nissan the night before, and he denied any knowledge of it and would not agree to refund my money. He kept insisting that I only left $100 cash. I then had to call the cops on him to get my money back. Just before the cops got there, he somehow realized that he was looking at some else's folder! What a line of Cr-a-p! He forgot that I left a $1, 000 dollar deposit in less than 24hours, but he remembered where I lived because he made a derogatory comment about my neighborhood (this was before I even asked for my deposit back!). Joe Castelli should be ashamed of himself...trying to steel money from lost customers due to his rudeness and lies. I'm surprised that Nissan would allow someone like him to manage one of their stores. I hope a lot of people see this review and realize that Nissan of Great Neck is not a good place to do business - in fact...it's probably one of the worst places!
More Great Neck Nissan Complaints & Reviews
- Nissan Murano Transfer Case - problems with transfer case 
- Nissan Motor Acceptance Corportation - car loan customer service 
- Nissan Altima - rear brake problems 
- Nissan Canada - poor customer service 
- Nissan USA - shoddiest customer service I have ever experienced! 
- Nissan Motor Company Alissa - sunroof broken because industrial malfunction
- Nissan Motor Company - 2017 nissasn pro 4x titan
- Nissan Motor Company - both
- Nissan Canada - nissan rogue 2018 issues not resolved by nissan.
- Nissan Motor Company - poor customer service and cvt engine failure