Great Fun / unautorized charges to my credit card

1 P.O. Box 41248Nashville, TN, United States Review updated:
Phone: 877-488-9480

Discovered that this company had been charging my credit card for months. I didn't notice as I have many charges on my card each month (usually one hundred or more). Finally, noticed it on my bill. They made it very hard to get in touch with anyone. I called them on the number on the charge, and got the run around. Since I had never received any of the benefits or materials from them, I did not know my membership number, user name or password. Finally got enough information to speak to a live person. I told her I wanted to cancel immediately and wanted a complete refund, and that I had never received anything and had never signed up for anything. In response I got a sales pitch about all the wonderful things I was missing. When I became insistent, she finally promise to cancel my membership, and then had the unmitigated gall to launch into another sales pitch about another membership for something or other. When I insisted she stop, she finally gave me a cancellation number, but did it so quickly, I really didn't catch it. How can these companies continue to be in business, when the only business they are in is ripping people off, and fraudulently charging consumer's credit cards.

Ji

Comments

• El
      9th of Dec, 2010

Take action NOW. Please contact Freed & Weiss.
    Your story helps end the scam. Please share it with Freed & Weiss.

Hope this helps!
    Best,
    ELizabeth

CLASS ACTION INFORMATION FOLLOWS:
    Trilegiant Scam: HELP STOP IT!

Trilegiant is behind more consumer abuse. Take action and contact Freed & Weiss - info @ freedweiss (dot) com (No Spaces), or call, toll free 866.779.9610

Here's more information:

Customers of websites like 1-800-Flowers.com, Travelocity, Shutterfly, and Orbitz are reporting mysterious monthly reoccurring charges to their credit cards.

Thanks to marketing tactics (i.e., those pop-up windows) used during check out, without proper consent consumers are accidentally joining club memberships and having to pay for them monthly!

Most people don't even realize they are being charged every month for a service they never ordered!

Is this happening to you? Have you made a purchase for travel, work, or fun using any of the following sites:

1-800-Flowers.com,
    Redcats USA
    Pizza Hut
    Movie Tickets.com
    GMAC Mortgage

Join this cause to learn more and stop the consumer abuse from Trilegiant.

AND PLEASE CONTACT FREED & WEISS IMMEDIATELY if you - or anyone you know - has reoccurring charges after purchasing from any of these companies.

Contact Freed & Weiss by emailing: info @ FreedWeiss (dot) com (No Spaces), or calling: (312) 220 - 0000, or toll free (866) 779 - 9610

Help Spread the Word to Your Friends!

What should I look for? Mysterious charges involving the business practice of Trilegiant/Affinion and Verture include the following membership programs:

LiveWell,
    IdentitySecure,
    CardCops,
    PC SafetyPlus,
    and Hot-Line

Banks issuing the credit cards and processing unauthorized charges on your account include: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Chase, Bank of America, US Bank.

CHARGES WILL APPEAR ON YOUR CREDIT CARD BILLS WITH CRYPTIC DESCRIPTIONS SUCH AS: TLG*LIVWEL15130916JUL 800-7932318 CT."

What can I do?

Contact Freed & Weiss immediately, if you or someone you know has been charged mysterious monthly recurring fees after making purchased as any of the online companies.