Great Fun - Cool Extras / unauthorized membership enrollment

1 CO, United States Review updated:

Apparently when I ordered something online back in Sept. I was enrolled for a free 30 day trial for Great Fun without knowing it. So of course at the end of the 30 days you are to cancel the membership that you didnt know you were enrolled in. I noticed on my statement the 11.00 membership fee and called [protected] to find out my card had been getting charged since Sept. and that I had to fax them a letter to [protected] stating I didnt know I was enrolled or was aware of the monthly fee & that I dident receive my membership packet along with my billing statements for the refund. Of course I was given this information and my cancellation# after I was given the enrollment sales pitch. Total scam not to mention unethical.

Sh

Comments

• Fu
      22nd of Jul, 2009

I had the same trouble.

On July 13, 2009, GREAT FUN (a.k.a. Cool Extras) charged 11.99 USD to my Amex for nothing. Reported to Amex immediately as a fraud.

GREAT FUN stole my credit card number when I booked a hotel through Priceline.com.

• Ta
      23rd of Mar, 2010

Im on the phone with some Indian now. They have been charging me 11.99 for the past 6 months and I just noticed it!! Im so mad.