Great Fun / fraud and cheating!

I have been paying $11.00 a month for this "membership" and was sent a membership card, but I cannot access this site. I was told I'd receive a gas card when I joined, but I have never received one. We are going to be traveling and I was trying to locate some discounts for restaurants, but when I pull up GreatFun.com all I am able to get to is a solicitation to join for $9.99 a month with a $20.00 card for a meal. I imagine the meal card is much like the non-existent gas card I received!!

Comments

• Ba
      23rd of Apr, 2008

I signed up for this Great Fun when it offered a rebate and a card to get discounts at restaurants. At no time did I agree to have any money taken from any of my accounts as the site implied this was a free service. After reading all these complaints, I tried to cancel my membership and there is no way to do this.

Can you help me?

• Pa
      17th of May, 2008

I found a site that list the same number on the back of the card to cancel membership (1-877-488-9480). I never received my gas card either. I tried to find establishments that would accept this card and none in my area do! STAY AWAY FROM THIS SITE AND THIS CARD!!!

• Mc
      27th of Nov, 2008

i got the great fun card because i was supposed to get a 10 dollar off rebate for an item i bought on avon.com. i never got the 10 dollars and i never got the card and they are charging me and will not let me cancel

• Ke
      19th of Dec, 2008

i was cheated too. i booked my ticket through priceline and a month later greatfun is charging me 11.99 for something which i did not authorized. beware of greatfun.com. priceline should take a note of this kind of spam.