Great Expressions Dental/Dental Health Group / Unresponsive and inept Bureaucracy
I was erroniously billed $277 for a procedure. The DHG dentist who handled my case directed that the charge be deleted and even made a follow-up phone call directing this for a second time. The DHG office manager at the Tampa East Busch office made multiple computer entries for over three months trying to get the Detroit bookeeping operation to remove the invalid charge. I visited their office twice and made repeated phone calls attempting to resolve this matter. Nothing worked, bills continued to arrive from Detroit.
Finally, to protect my credit rating from this incredibly inept and unresponsive operation I have paid the bill, even thought I do not owe it.
I have no complaint about the dentist or the quality of his work, but I refuse to do business with an organization which stonewalls and ignores not just its customers, but its own subordinate management. I will never do business with DHG again.
More Great Expressions Dental/Dental Health Group Complaints & Reviews
- Great Expressions Dental - Poor service 
- Great Expressions Dental Center - Lawrenceville - Suggested Treatment Plan 
- Great Expressions Dental - False treatment plans 
- Great Expressions Dental - Fraudulent charges 
- Great Expressions Dental Care - Stay away from these con-artists 
- Great Expressions Dental Centers - refund
- Great Expressions Dental Centers - invisalign’s
- Great Expressions Dental Centers - didn't get what I came for
- Great Expressions Dental Centers - front office manager
- Great Expressions Dental Centers - dental services