Great Expectations / Fraudulent Company Stealing Money from Innocent Singles!
In September 2017, I attended an informational session at Great Expectations, a local dating service, to learn about their organization. After 3 hours of a sales lady speaking to me about how wonderful this program is and a very strong sales pitch, I told them there was no way I could afford their $7000 fee. The sales woman left to â��talk to her managerâ�� and came back to tell me she could lower my rate to $3490. I told them that I still could not afford the $3490 since I was a graduate student with no income other than student loans. When I left I had not given them any authorization to charge my credit card and had not signed the contract. When I went on-line to check my credit card account to the card that I used for ID purposes only, I found that they had already charged me $3490. When I called and told them I had decided that I was not joining, they said that there was no refund. When confronted about the unsigned contract, they told me that it didnâ��t matter, there were no refunds. I donâ��t know how I can be charged 3490$ to my credit card without signing a contract. I havenâ��t used any of their services and have fought with my credit card company and am getting nowhere.
I am interested in trying to start a class action lawsuit against the Fort Mill/Charlotte locations. If youâ��d be interested in joining, please email GEcomplaints AT gmail.com (GEcomplaints at gmail dot com) and include your story, what extents youâ��ve gone to get resolve your dispute and contact information. Thanks so much!
More Great Expectations Complaints & Reviews
- Great Expectations - Dating service scam 
- Great Expectations - Worst company ever 
- Great Expectations - Scam and fraud! 
- Great Expectations - Beware of local signs! 
- Great Expectations - fraud/ disceptive business practices 
- Great Expectations - FALSE ADVERTISING/FRAUD
- Great Expectations - VERY slated and shady sales tactics! 
- Great Expectations - Fraudulent services and practices
- Great Expectations - Unethical as they come
- Great Expectations - FRaudelent Practices