Great Expectations (ColumbusSingles.org) / Overpriced rip off!

1 United States

I had a experience last week with Great Expectations. I sat through their presentation. Then they used high pressure tactics to try to get me to sign up. I was shocked when they discussed the prices for a one year membership to their dating service. The starting price was nearly five thousand dollars for a one year membership, and the prices went up to nearly $8,000. I have a pretty good job and I cant fathom spending that much money for this service. I just don't see how they can justify the cost. I'm afraid they could talk venerable consumers to signing up for this service when they cant afford to do so. I feel this practice needs to be brought to light. when I stated I wasn't interested in the service they tried to use high pressure sales tactics on me, which I never fall for. but other people might crack under the pressure. when I stated again that I wasn't interested they sales lady became very rude. when I thanked her for her time she said "don't thank me your the one that's still single". the web site for this particular company is HTTP: ColumbusSingles.org.