Great Escapes Vacation Club / Dissatisfied

The company's people never seem to be available or to return phone calls and never gave written responses until I contacted an attorney and he sent them a letter.

My advice to others is use a local travel agent; they're free.

More Great Escapes Vacation Club Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Oi
      Mar 17, 2011
    Great Escapes Vacation Club - I am very dissatisfied with Great Escapes Vacation Club
    Great Escapes Vacation Club

I've requested a return of funds; they've denied the request. Customer satisfaction is apparently not a priority. The membership is very expensive and I believe I would never get my money's worth nor save on travel expenses. I've contacted the Better Business Bureau and the State Attorney General's Office to alert other consumers.

My advice to others is use a local travel agent; they're free.