Great Eastern Retail Pvt. Ltd., R.O. 15B, Saratoga Bose Road, Kolkata, West Bengal, Pin-700020. Branch: Bagman Point, J.l. No. 59, NH-6, Vill - Khadinan, Bagman, Howrah, Pin-711303, West Bengal / not getting warranty certificate, though promised to send after starting of loan emi.

1 Batman, HOWRAH, West Bengal, India Review updated:

I purchased a whirlpool washing machine on 15/12/2017 from the above branch of 'great eastern retail pvt. ltd.' against a loan from 'capital first ltd.' financer.
They promissed to send warrenty certificate and extended warrenty certificate after starting of 1st EMI. My EMI has started from February 2018 with 8 instalments and continuing the same. But till date I am yet to get the certificates.
My purchase invoice no- BN/1718/SA/04763, dated 16/12/2017.
Please do the needful so that I can get my warranty certificate as early as possible.
Thanking you,
Manas Kumar Patra,
Uluberia, HOWRAH - 711316.

Ma
Jun 12, 2018

Comments

• Wp
      14th of Jun, 2018

Manas Kumar Patra,
    Unfortunately we are unable to assist consumers located outside the United States. For assistance in your region, please visit https://www.whirlpoolindia.com/
    Whirlpool® Social Care