Great Clips / stylistlinh

1 monticello business center, Monticello, MN, United States

came in for a hair wash.. blow dry & comb out. This is my 3rd at this location in Monticello mn. The stylist was rough and did not care about me as a human being. She asked what kind of shampoo I used. I told her I did not know because I got my last hair wash in Mesa Az attached to Frys foods. She was very polite and professional. She took time to tell me about products. for my hair.

Also Monticello stylist LINH 1/10/19 ticket 435979. processed bill for $10.00 (which is stated on sign $5.00) She said something about she did more work (She pushed and used nails without caring. Never had a stylist be so rough. Anyway I told her I wanted to talk to manager & she said this one time she would change. I think manager was behind her... I made contact w/her. She knows I have been in before. She ripped up (refunded) lst receipt. Charged me $5.00. manager right behind her.. heard entire conversation. This is not friendly location. Need cr. but not at that locat. w/go elsewere. I am a retired teacher in this city for 22yrs.

Li