Great Clips / hairstylist done wrong

I was hired on at granite city great clips and found out they had a staff that were all drug user, when you ask if great clips drug test there staff you found out they don't, and birds in a feather flock together i was terminated, because i know that 21 years of cutting hair I'm a excellent stylist clean and sober and bow my head and pray to Jesus and not a pot plant.I felt like i was in high school, the professionalism of the staff was awful and all staff expect myself should have fired because of the drug used among them.I WAS LET GO SO THEY WOUDNT BE FOUND OUT AND I WILL NOT LET GO OF THIS BECAUSE ITS NOT RIGHT TO FIRE SOMEONE ON FALSE PRETENSE TO SAVE A DRUG ADDICT.

Be

Comments

• Ar
      8th of Apr, 2013

I don't know you at all but keep your head up and don't get tired of doing the right thing. Those things go on in every Great Clips. I left a store that was just like what you described and they always let go of the good people. I'm going through something now in a totally different franchise. They are just plain firing and writing up people for petty things. But I know my God has greater plans for me...and you also.

Thanks for sharing :-)