Great American Readers / unwillingness to cancel magazines and ongoing billing
My disabled daughter some how got a subscription in February or March of 2018 from this company which was "free magazines". In the fine print it was a 3 year contract for numerous magazines. I tried to reach the company and cancel the subscription because I am her representative payee for SSDI and I pay all her bills. Most recently I received a notice that her account has been turned over to Interstate Recovery Service, NC. The bill is $798.40.
This is a SCAM!
I want the subscriptions stopped and the billing to stop! I also want her credit report corrected for this SCAM!
Her name is:
173 South Grapevine
Mesquite, Nevada 89027
Her Tracking #: [protected]
Account #: 1153487
Send any further correspondence to me, her representative Payee for SSDI:
2216 West 70 South
Hurricane, Utah 84737
email: [email protected]
More Great American Readers Complaints & Reviews
- Great American Readers - this is fraud; no existing number to cancel!!! 
- Bwp Inc, Great American Readers LLC. - fraud and taking out money out of my account sooner than discussed 
- Great American Readers - magazine scam 
- Great American Readers - fraud and deceptive practice magazine subscription 
- Great American Readers - will not cancel order
- Great American Readers - fraudulent business practices; misrepresentation of the cost of the service; refusal to cancel order
- Great American Readers - what not let me cancel
- Great American Readers - magazines 
- Great American Readers - subscription 
- Great American Readers - not canceling magazine order & continual billing