Great American Readers / total fraud!!!
This company contacted me and basically started speaking super fast. The guy I spoke to was named Richard Wall and he told me he was new at the company so he didn't know any of the details (and he was flirty, making jokes, singing...all a ploy to suck you in) but if you have seen the movie Boiler Room, this is not unlike this company's schemes I just wish I realized this before hand. I have contacted the cancel number that this very rude and GHETTO woman gave to me after I figured out what was happening after which I called my bank and my bank has filed a claim to cancel this charge. The ghetto operator for Great American Readers gave me this number and told me not to say that she did while on tape but she prompted me to give the answers to questions so again, I was continuously tricked bc if i hung up, the damage was already done. The number they gave me to cancel does in fact have a live person at it if you call at exactly 9 am eastern time. The woman I spoke to was named Kelly and she told me that the charges would "fall off" after 7-10 business days but I can't trust anyone or anything affiliated with his company so I called my bank for backup. I have no idea what is going to happen but I promise I will not pay for this despite this being my mistake, this company does a fantastic job of duping me.
More Great American Readers Complaints & Reviews
- Great American Readers - this is fraud; no existing number to cancel!!! 
- Bwp Inc, Great American Readers LLC. - fraud and taking out money out of my account sooner than discussed 
- Great American Readers - magazine scam 
- Great American Readers - fraud and deceptive practice magazine subscription 
- Great American Readers - will not cancel order
- Great American Readers - fraudulent business practices; misrepresentation of the cost of the service; refusal to cancel order
- Great American Readers - what not let me cancel
- Great American Readers - magazines 
- Great American Readers - unwillingness to cancel magazines and ongoing billing
- Great American Readers - subscription