Great American Readers/Free $1000.00 Gift Cards / fraud

1 OH, United States Review updated:

Do u have any power over these thifes ????How long is this going to go on!!! THEY DID'NT SEND ME ANYTHING, WHEN I started calling us and threatning us I said we don't even know u, Rudest Folk I ever heard-Threats Threts Threats- Bad mouths Bad Mouths Said u'll pay and then we're gona ruin your credit TOO... And for Wal-Mart to be in on this what a shame I'm telling any/everybody about this the nerve to be doing this to a Diabled american I;m on a set income and it seem the goverment is helpping everyone Rip us off and take what we have left!! This Realy needs attention right NOW!! I see the say complaint about this company going back yrs. whats with that is this thier web site or what, I think it's time we all start sending letters to Bloomington MN> Attorny General and my self I going to send one to Walmart home state and see what they have to say about this!! They want a Fight thats what their all going to get I say we start a web. site and then we get the Newsshows in on it It's a Disgrace what the get away with we need to stick together, start sending me e-mals and well all get together on this!!!

Comments

• Ap
      9th of Dec, 2010

I wonder if great american readers is associated with mountain area communications