Great American Readerscanceling account

Please cancel my account immediately. Order number is: 1150283. I have not received any of the magazines and no longer want them. Do not contact me ever again.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Bloomington, MNI don't know what else to put on here other than I want this settled immediately. Do not send me anymore letters nor do not call me at any time. I have not received not one of the magazines since I was contacted and I got in trouble for ordering the stupid magazines.

Vi
May 11, 2017

Comments

• Ab
      Jun 08, 2017

I am Abdul I think Great American greatest have a very fraudulent sales practice. I was called to be informed that I have won a $250 gift card from great American readers and in order to claim my gift card I need to provide my details I did and I was informed by a magazine sales program over the phone that I can order and I cancel it at any point in time I chose to. I clearly told the sales person that I would need to evaluate the product physically before validating the whole order it was agreed and I informed them that I will call to cancel if I don't want the product. I received a gift card notification by email and details of the order.
    I called the customer service line for days it was already past the 7 days cancellation clause. After many efforts my debit card fit constantly charged I started receiving bounce of unwanted magazines that I don't read I called the customer service line informing them about my situation and for them to refer back to my phone conversation with the sales person. They said i can't reach the sales person. I categorically cancelled the order we had a big fight on the phone. I blocked the payment and now the fight is on.
    This is fraudulent misrepresentation and I am so furious this is Day light Rubbery I checked my statement and I was charged 3 times.
    This is the beginning please just stop sending me all your baseless magazines to my mail.