Great American Readers / fraud
This is a group that manipulates customers into purchasing rubbish. Solicited callers at home are manipulated into submitting personal bank account information. Please contact your banker and change your account information. GAR will persistently continue to pester you, but REMEMBER you have the right not to disclose your personal information over the phone to ANYONE! The only way to get these guys off your back is to change your account info. (This means you need to talk to your banker about changing the account numbers on your debit card. If you used a credit card, you need to call the number on the back of your credit card and ask to deactivate it or report it stolen.) But first meet with your banker.
The only two numbers I have acquired to contact these fraudsters are listed here.
Good Luck... A friend of mine was manipulated by these guys and lost about $1000. Their wolves and they will not stop calling or withdrawing from your account. If you have been frustrated with canceling your account at GAR don't waste your time. They won't let you. Just change your bank info w/your banker and they can't pull anymore money out of your account.
More Great American Readers Complaints & Reviews
- Great American Readers - this is fraud; no existing number to cancel!!! 
- Bwp Inc, Great American Readers LLC. - fraud and taking out money out of my account sooner than discussed 
- Great American Readers - magazine scam 
- Great American Readers - fraud and deceptive practice magazine subscription 
- Great American Readers - will not cancel order
- Great American Readers - not canceling magazine order & continual billing 
- Great American Readers - cancellation 
- Great American Readers - not canceling magazine order & continual billing
- Great American Readers - great american readers
- Great American Readers - complaint